Search Unity

Charts and Graphs for unity3d [Released]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BitsplashIO, Jan 11, 2017.

1. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Why not ? please check again and contact me with more info on support@prosourcelabs.com

2. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

3. Zinfede78

Zinfede78

Hi. How can I make this chart? I don't see it in example folder. Any advice? Thank you very much. Your asset is great!

4. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Hi there.

Go to the theme folder in themes/3d/Bar/theme2/preset1

follow the Stack Bar section of the online manuual to make it look like this.
    http://prosourcelabs.com/ChartAndGraph5/Mannual.pdf

if you are having any issues feel free to contact me at support@prosourcelabs.com

5. Zinfede78

Zinfede78

6. ifnoLee

ifnoLee

This demo 2D realtime graph need three cameras?I worry performance 。
    upload_2018-10-15_17-57-8.png

7. ifnoLee

ifnoLee

8. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

This demo has 3 cameras , mostly because it has a blur effect. You can set up a chart with one camera also.
    If you want another sample of a streaming graph chart.
    Go to Chart And Graph/Tutorials/Stream Graph
    This would be a better example for you.

If you have any issue please contact me at support@prosourcelabs.com

9. bdominguezvw

bdominguezvw

Hi,

I got this error after some hours running. The app is updating GraphChart data. This data it’s looping (it’s a fixed data) for 2 hours, at some point it crashes with the following stack.

It’s really critical because this is an app that has to be running for days and days. I don’t know if you have some leak that may appear after some hours running.

StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Transform:SetParent (UnityEngine.Transform,UnityEngine.Transform,bool)

at ChartAndGraph.AnyChart.FitCanvas () [0x00095] in <09f11ace89a84bec93ed04f8ddad2742>:0

at ChartAndGraph.AnyChart.GenerateChart () [0x00090] in <09f11ace89a84bec93ed04f8ddad2742>:0

at ChartAndGraph.AnyChart.Update () [0x00023] in <09f11ace89a84bec93ed04f8ddad2742>:0

at ChartAndGraph.ScrollableAxisChart.Update () [0x00000] in <09f11ace89a84bec93ed04f8ddad2742>:0

at ChartAndGraph.GraphChartBase.Update () [0x00000] in <09f11ace89a84bec93ed04f8ddad2742>:0

at ChartAndGraph.GraphChart.Update () [0x00000] in <09f11ace89a84bec93ed04f8ddad2742>:0

(Filename: <09f11ace89a84bec93ed04f8ddad2742> Line: 0)

10. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

I replied to you email. Please make sure you update to the latest version of Graph And Chart And stable unity.
    If you have any issues after I'll help you and fix any issue ( contact me through mail it's the best way).

11. bdominguezvw

bdominguezvw

You have effectively a leak in that method.

Could you fix it and send me the snippet? Thanks.

upload_2018-10-24_9-42-49.png

12. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Again , please do what i requested and contact me through the email. It is easier for me to follow issues via email.

13. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Thank you for reporting this issue. If anyone else comes across this please contact me at support@prosourcelabs.com and i will send you the fix.
    I am submitting a fix to the asset store and it should be available there in a couple of days.

14. AndyLangberg

AndyLangberg

Hi,

I'm trying to show a frankly ridiculous amount of datapoints on the screen, but I'm getting an error already at 5750 points claiming "Mesh can not have more than 65000 vertices".

I've looked through the code where it crashes, and attempted to change the index format of the mesh to int32 in Graphics.cs but that doesn't seem to affect it.

Is this something you think can be easily fixed, or is this more of an in depth problem?

15. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Contact me at support@prosourcelabs.com and explain what you changed , I can help you with this.

16. hyupri

hyupri

Hi,

thanks for the great asset! I would like to know whether it is possible to have DateTime on the x-axis and a curve. It seems that only AddPointToCategoryRealtime method can take DateTime as an argument, but not AddLinearCurveToCategory.

17. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

you can change any datetime to double value like this : ChartDateUtillity.DateTimeToValue(<DateTime>);

18. KatjaVockUni

KatjaVockUni

Hey,
    thanks for your asset - it helps a lot :)
    I would like to know whether it is possible to add categories in the code and not only in the Inspector. I have a lot of different categories for a graph chart and they also change within the time - so I would prefer an automatic solution then manually tipping every category in the inspector.

Thank you for your help!

19. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

You can do that by calling chart.DataSource.AddCategory and chart.DataSource.RemoveCategory.
    for each chart you enter the same parameters in the inspector. Contact me on support@prosourcelabs.com
    for a more elaborated explanation if you need.

20. JohnDorman

JohnDorman

Hey,

Love the asset, its really useful!

I've been trying to get some horizontal bar charts working. I used the ChartOrientated enum to align the chart horizontally, but it seems that this breaks a lot of other things (labels, axis/s, positioning).

I've ran though the code adding a few fixes to solve these, but wondering if there is a better way to do this/a release coming that will solve these? or specifically if you have a fix for getting the axis lines/labels to rotate nicely?

Cheers

21. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Hi there,

This is an old feature that is not supported anymore. The way to go about this is to rotate the chart 90 and then add a text prefab rotated at -90.

22. Flindt

Flindt

Hi there

How do I edit/change material/color on the canvas graphs?
    Im using the scene from graph chart tutorials folder.

23. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Use these methods to do that :

upload_2019-1-15_17-6-23.png

24. KatjaVockUni

KatjaVockUni

Heyhey

I have tried the solution with the Prefab for the axis label rotation, unfortunatly it didn't worked out.

Text Prefab:
    upload_2019-1-16_12-18-34.png

Barchart:

upload_2019-1-16_12-18-56.png

In Playmode:
    upload_2019-1-16_12-21-14.png
    The rotation value in the inspector is still 0, even though the right VisAxisText90Degrees is cloned.

Attached Files:

25. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

26. Abbasjahir

Abbasjahir

Hello Sir. I need some clarification about the 2D chart. I need to load that 2D chart inside of Canvas it is possible or not

27. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Yes , it is possible.

28. AlexKZe

AlexKZe

Hello! tell me how you can make horizontal columns and text with your plugin?
    Like this, but with horizontal text.

Attached Files:

29. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

set the prefab rotation for the text prefab to align the text. Look two answers above. If you are having trouble contact me on support@prosourcelabs.com

30. jazzykhanx

jazzykhanx

hi @ProSourceLabs can i pay you $20 to make a simple graph with my assets?

31. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

32. ToreOsc

ToreOsc

Is there a public way to get the raw data in the DataSource?

I need to save everything to a .csv

33. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Hi there, you can use graph.DataSource.getPoint
    However it is best to keep the Model and View sperated , so you only feed the data to the chart and store it on your own arrays.

for any more info contact me at support@prosourcelabs.com

34. jo_ri

jo_ri

Hi, we recently bought your asset but are experiencing some problems. I am trying to create a scrollable and zoomable 2D graph with a somewhat bigger amount of data points. Here are my problems:

1. When scrolling in the graph by pressing the mouse button, the graph seems to scroll too fast for the amount of scrolling I did. I think this is a bug and I fixed it by changing some code in the HandleMouseDrag() function in ScrollableAxisChart.cs. Maybe you can take a look at that.
    2. When scrolling in a 2D graph the graph seems to update a lot slower, the more points are seen. At just around 100 shown points the fps drop to around 15 when scrolling. We really need this to be fast. What can I do?
    3. I want to make a zoomable graph but couldn't find any documentation in your manual / code in order to achieve this. Maybe I missed something. How can I do this?

Best regards

35. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Please contact me through support@prosourcelabs.com . with all details on the setup of your project and details of the issues your are experiancing.

1. possibly the graph scale is not 1.
    2.This should not happen. I suspect something is causing a full redraw of the chart every frame. show me the relevant parts of the code in email
    3.you can change the ViewSize property of the graph. it has one for horizontal and vertical. I.E:
    graph.DataSource.VerticalViewSize = <size>;

36. ToreOsc

ToreOsc

Having issues with auto scroll of the horrisontal axis.

basically I want to have the resolution of 60 secs , 5 min, 15, an hour.
    I got the Horisontal Axis unit as I want, and the view size appears to be correct. But the ViewOrigin is never correctly aligned.

When I want to have a size of 60 sec the data is lagging about 1-2 seconds behind the minimum view.
    5 min its about centre, 15 almost at the end.

Before I start defining the first category I put the timestamp of the initialisation as DataSource.HorizontalViewOrigin

1. is the graph.ScrollableData.HorizontalViewSize/ViewOrigin a modifier of graph.DataSource.HorizontalViewSize/ViewOrigin?

2. How is the auto scroll offset calculated, I sorta got it going by experimenting in the editor, but never were able to correctly recreate it. Is there an internal update/even that has to be run first?

3. Should I just disable the Autoscroll and calculate the offset myself?

37. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Hi there,

I think it is best if you contact me on support@prosourcelabs.com with code samples and images of your issue.
    Generally the auto scroll will have the offset set at the last point in the graph. Notice that scrolling is different from view origin. the view origin is where the axis begins.

38. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Version 1.6 is up to the store. It include a new chart ( currently in beta)
    2D Candle Chart with Streaming support:

39. shrinebot

shrinebot

Hi,

1. Is it possible to toggle a categories visibility on/off in the 2d line chart? (all i'm seeing at the moment is remove the materials that render the lines & points)

2. And If it's possible to toggle a categories visibility, is it also possible to have the graph resize to the remaining visible categories

Thanks

40. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

1. You can keep the data and then remove and add the category.
    2. Once you remove a category and set the view to automatic. The view should resize to the remaining categories. If for some reason the current behviour does not fit your exact needs , you can simply turn off automatic view and set the view size manuualy:
    Graph.DataSource.AutomaticHorizontalView =false/true;

Graph.DataSource.HorizontalViewSize = <size in units>;

Graph.DataSource.ViewOrigin = <beginning of the axis>

Graph.HorizontalScrolling = <scrolling in units>

41. tianmowuming

tianmowuming

Hello:
    First of all, this plugin is pretty good.But I have some problems in use, I hope I can get your help.Now I need to display a large amount of data in real time in the broken line graph. According to the code programming in Mannual, the data can be displayed, but the remaining data will not be displayed when it is displayed to the given data, and there is no rolling effect of the broken line graph.How should solve excuse me?

42. tianmowuming

tianmowuming

Hi:
    After trial, when there is a large amount of data, the data of the horizontal axis can be moved, but this is not an ideal effect. I hope that only the polyline graph is moving but the number of the horizontal axis is not. How can I solve this problem?

43. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

I have answered your email. Please try to show me an illustraion (on email) of what you are trying to do. It's hard for me to understand what is the issue based on your description.

44. tianmowuming

tianmowuming

Thanks!

45. Keaneo

Keaneo

Hi,
    Is it possible to get information about the data dimensions/ranges displayed (using the Bar3DSimple in VR)? i.e. once I feed my data in, I'd like to superimpose some objects over the chart at certain heights/positions. e.g. the Y height (in world space) of the highest bar in the chart. I can get this using my own calculations of course but wondered if there was an API to get this info e.g. once all scaling is taken into account.

No big deal if not :). Superb asset BTW!

46. robinspots

robinspots

Hi,

Is it possible to dynamically reorder groups in a bar chart based on their values? I want the groups to move according to their ascending order.

Thanks

47. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

As answered in email :

Let’s say you have a key value collection with a group name and value. You can do the following :

Bar.DataSource.ClearGroups();

foreach(var pair in collection.OrderBy(x => x.Value))

{

Bar.DataSource.AddGroup(pair.key);

//set the value from pair.value

}

This will be the way to go about this.

48. AndyLangberg

AndyLangberg

I have an error that is mainly in relation to iOS, that have been lighting up our hockeyapp crash report lately:

Code (CSharp):
    2. Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 340282346638528859811704183484516925440.000000, 340282346638528859811704183484516925440.000000) (Camera rect 0 0 2224 1668)
    3.   at UnityEngine.RectTransformUtility:ScreenPointToLocalPointInRectangle(RectTransform, Vector2, Camera, Vector2&)
    4.   at ChartAndGraph.EventHandlingGraphic:HandleMouseMove(Boolean)
    5.   at ChartAndGraph.EventHandlingGraphic:Update()
    6.   at ChartAndGraph.CanvasLines:Update()
    We've had this problem with our own code as well, and have had to fix it by adding checks for whether there are any valid Input.touches, and use that instead of Input.mousePosition, for whenever the environment is ios (or, I assume, other touch devices).

49. BitsplashIO

BitsplashIO

Hi there,can you please contact me on support@bitsplash.io and explain what you did with your own issue ? as far as i understand this could happend if there is no active camera on camera switches etc.

50. wl919863201

wl919863201

ChartSettingItemBase.cs
    on 78 line,OnDestroy spelling mistake,Now it is "OnDestory"