Search Unity

Charcoal Rock card game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Torsh, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torsh

Torsh

It needs to be a 3d orb, which is kind of like that button but with 2 sides.

It needs to be in 3d because it will be part of a 3d cutscene.

2. Amon

Amon

I have no idea why any person responds to threads started by these two. Torsh is a classic forum wind-up merchant. You guys need to realise the kind of Troll Torsh is. He doesn't Troll threads in the same way a reply Troll does. Instead he dangles a carrot because he knows the Trolls will bite.

Believe me when I say, Torsh is a Troll feeder. His sole purpose is to feed Trolls because he gets some kind of kick out of it. Place this guy on your ignore lists or just plain ignore this type of Troll.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  3. OmniverseProduct

OmniverseProduct

Bold claim. I would listen to it if you provided any proof.

4. Dabeh

Dabeh

Theres your proof omni.

I have no declared Torsh as a troll.

5. OmniverseProduct

OmniverseProduct

That's not very valid proof to me. How would you know if he has or hasn't read any books on that subject?

6. Dabeh

Dabeh

I don't care if he has or not. The fact that he thinks 2 books makes him a professional?
    He has no idea. He thinks having models before gameplay is the important part. Take a look at minecraft. Take a look at DWARF FORTRESS(ITS ASCII!). There's a reason we call it programmer art and a reason why we use it.

7. Chris Aoki

Chris Aoki

That's more like 5mins of work, as that's about how long it took me to do this in blender.

If you honestly couldn't figure that out, I don't really think you are putting any effort into anything, or just trolling us.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  8. OmniverseProduct

OmniverseProduct

I figured it would only take someone around that long to make. I probably could've done an equally better job in 2D for around the same amount of time.

9. Torsh

Torsh

I never said that reading 2 books make you a professional. andorov said "I doubt you've ever read a book on the subject".

I see you have the modeling done to that orb, from the looks of it, but there is more to do. Are you here to help me or just prove a point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.