Search Unity

Question Character mesh, bones, and curves disappear in animation mode

Discussion in 'Animation' started by gamezcat, Aug 19, 2020.

1. gamezcat

gamezcat

Not sure If I'm missing something simple here, but when I switch to animation mode my character's mesh, bones, and curves all disappear. The character reappears if I go into any other mode and I can see the character in the display pane on the left. This is my first time animating in Blender specifically, so I might just be missing something obvious, but any help would be appreciated. The character was rigged with rigify if that makes any difference.

Update: issue resolved, though I'm not exactly sure how. Just undid a change I did that was unrelated to the issue and everything appeared.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  2. Kybernetik

Kybernetik

Surely there are better places to ask questions about Blender which have nothing to do with Unity.

3. gamezcat

gamezcat

Fair enough, I saw another user asking a blender/animation related question here, so I figured it might be a good place ask. Doesn't matter anyway, I figured out what the issue was. That is to say, I Ctrl-Z-ed to undo something completely unrelated to my issue and everything magically appeared. o_O