Search Unity

CHARACTER CREATOR SIMP SERIES. Customize stylized characters now!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Meshtint, Mar 22, 2017.

1. etubig

etubig

Hello! I had bought the character creator simp series because it just seemed like so much quality content to have. I wanted to use it for a game that I am making in which I would like players to create their own characters on runtime, I was wondering how I would go about making a character creation system that I could get working for the players as they first start playing it within the scene. Thanks in advance!

2. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi! Thank you for your purchase. Do you know how to code? Have you tried looking for character creation system on Asset Store?

3. GilbertoBitt

GilbertoBitt

how can i put all this asset in LWRP ? becouse i will use the new animation rigging so i want to know how dificul is to rigging and reanimated it!

4. SpyrosUn

SpyrosUn

Hi there, I have bought the character creator asset and I am aiming to use it towards creating a simulation type game where the characters created with this asset will be NPCs roaming around the world. The game will be featuring rooms instead of buildings, so I am trying to find an asset that has nice room props and looks good with the SIMP character creator. Basically, I am thinking of getting the SIMP Environment Pack to combine that with the characters. But, as mentioned, I am pretty much only interested in the interiors(rooms) instead of the actual exterior buildings. Would you say I can use that to create enough variety for, say, 20 rooms ? Also, do you by any chance have any props asset (furniture/equipment/other props), which can be used to populate such rooms ? (for example a player may want to buy and place a mirror inside the room, or maybe a fireplace.)

Thanks !

5. ErumesRex

ErumesRex

Is possible to change original 3D models in order to add for exemple new body shapes or haircut ?

6. Randy93552

Randy93552

Just curious if it is known whether Salsa can manipulate the textures yet?