Search Unity

Resolved Channels not getting disconnected even if Vivox got Logged Out.

Discussion in 'Vivox (Voice & Text Chat)' started by Sourabh_PTW, Sep 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sourabh_PTW

Sourabh_PTW

Issue - Channels not getting disconnected even if Vivox got Logged Out (Happening when a user locks his/her phone screen) ?

Step To Reproduce -
    1. Get Logged In and Connect to Channels In My Case (2D Text Channel and 3D Voice Channel).
    2. Once step 1 is done Lock your phone (iPhone In My Case), you can see the issue.
    Another Leading Issue -
    • Duplication is happening that means if you reconnect to the Vivox and Channel, receiving multiple msg from Text Channel.
    Platform Specification :-
    • Vivox Version - 15.1.17,
    • Platform - Unity 2021.2.7f1,
    • Build Platform - IOS

2. dylan_unity3d

dylan_unity3d

Unity Technologies

Can you elaborate a bit more on your steps to reproduce? Are you issuing any code when your app is backgrounded?

Additionally I'd recommend updating to the latest 15.1.18 version. This version has some new logic that handles automatic reconnection. Before chasing this issue, I'd like to verify it's not already been fixed by some other code change.

3. dylan_unity3d

dylan_unity3d

Unity Technologies

I going to close out this forum post due to inactivity. I hope this is because you were able to resolve your issue. If you are still experiencing issues or run into another problem, please create a new forum post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.