Search Unity

Changes made to raw analytics export requests/responses?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by sheldon_unity, Sep 3, 2019.

1. sheldon_unity

sheldon_unity

Have any changes been made to unity analytics (specifically raw data exports) in the past week, or are there any current issues/outages related to raw data dump requests? Specifically, since August 30th it seems that the object returned from unity analytics raw data requests no longer contains the 'fileList' key (or any event records, for that matter). This has effectively broken our importer tool, which was working prior to August 30th. If any changes have been made to the response object returned from raw dump requests, or the syntax for requests, could you point me to some release notes/updated support documents that might help me update our code?

Thanks

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Yes, it looks like we are having issues with Raw Data Export since Aug 29, we are looking into it.

3. delormev_tr

delormev_tr

Thanks @JeffDUnity3D, can you keep us updated in this thread as to when this will be fixed and when the missing data will be available?

JeffDUnity3D likes this.
  4. sheldon_unity

sheldon_unity

Thanks, Jeff. It seems to be working again as all of the jobs that we missed from the 30th on have now completed with the exception of yesterday's. I'm not sure if that's due to some new issue or if it's just the result of the service being intermittent while you guys are actively working on it.