Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Changes from teamates not showing up

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Non-pirate, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Non-pirate

Non-pirate

I'm using the collab feature with someone, and we are both making edits, but his edits aren't showing up to me. I believe he can't see mine, either. Could someone tell us what we're doing wrong?

2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hey!

Can you let us know a little bit more about the unexpected behaviour you are seeing, any steps that can be followed to reproduce it and the version of Unity that you are using?

3. Non-pirate

Non-pirate

Any edits I make are showing up to my teammate, but all I can see is what I made. I'm using Unity 2018.1.2.

4. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

5. Non-pirate

Non-pirate

My teammate is definitely publishing their changes.

6. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

It sounds like you may be working on two copies of the same Project. Perhaps your colleague has a copy within their Unity Organization that they are working on and you are working on one that is in your Organization.

You could confirm this by checking the Unity Project IDs match in the editor.
    The Project ID can be found here: Services Window > Settings > Unity Project ID

If the above information does not help you resolve this issue, please send an email to collabsupport@unity3d.com letting us know the name of the Project and the name of the users collaborating and we will happily look into it.