Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Change transition settings at runtime with script

Discussion in 'Animation' started by oLDo, Aug 6, 2018.

1. oLDo

oLDo

Hi.
    It's possible to change transition settings at runtime with script?

I want to create rpg with modifiable speeds for abilities, changing animation clip speed is possible with animator parameter as modifier. Why isn't something similar for this?

upload_2018-8-6_19-1-53.png

2. Mecanim-Dev

Mecanim-Dev

Unity Technologies

3. oLDo

oLDo

Interesting idea about dynamic transition. Maybe will be better if I put empty states with some lengths and use speed multiplier parameter on them.

How can I request this feature? :)

Also I'm curious, why you can set a name for transition. I didn't find where I can use it. I can imagine, It will be good to put own name and then call animator.GetTransition(int layer, string name).duration = .5f;.

4. Mecanim-Dev

Mecanim-Dev

Unity Technologies