Search Unity

Change order of posts?

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by eppz, Mar 29, 2018.

1. eppz

eppz

Is there any way / workaround to change the order of my (Game) posts?
    Backdating perhaps?

Currently I'm delete / recreate every time I want to change order.

Deleted User likes this.
  2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey eppz,

Sorry but we don't support a way for you to move the order of your posts unfortunately.

I think we'll revisit the profile feature here again in the future to accommodate your request and others. In the mean time, I would suggest to link people to your 'column' which is like a quick summary of your profile.

See attachment.

Attached Files:

Deleted User likes this.
  3. eppz

eppz

Thanks for getting back!

Actually I like the profile page way better than "column", as I want to ENGAGE the visitor not force them to read / browse / or anything similarly demanding. I even created a template to directly design the layout of the thumbnails of my projects.

Profile.png

It would be just great if you could PROVIDE ME a way to change the order of the posts. I will delete and recreate them every time, but it is breathtakingly time-consuming / error prone this way.

@markp-unity Could you please deliver a "Duplicate as draft" feature at least?

Duplicate.png

As Unity Connect is in beta, I thought there could be a chance that you could deliver a feature almost instanty. Ordering problem could be worked around with this feature, delivering on your part could be easy as it needs almost no new UI at all, only a button. I'm happy to create the icon for you if that is a bottleneck.

Hoping to hit any progress on this.

4. eppz

eppz