Search Unity

Change folder Unity

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by minhnhatff40, Jul 10, 2021.

1. minhnhatff40

minhnhatff40

Hi everyone, my name is Minh, I'm currently a web developer preparing to switch to making games, after installing Unity Hub, I was asked to download the Unity version folder, but the drive to save the folder is the drive. plate. . C: while my C: drive is running low on space, is there a way to change the Unity instance folder to another drive ?

Because I use google translate to translate from Vietnamese to English, there may be grammatical errors, hope everyone understands

Attached Files:

2. Mauri

Mauri

You can change the install location for Unity Editors by doing this:
    • Inside the Hub, click the cog wheel icon in the top right corner to open the Preferences.
    • Under General, change the "Unity Editors Path" in the "Unity Editors Folder" field to something more appropriate.

Note:
    • You can change the path at any time. However, existing Editor installations won't change to that new path automatically - meaning: you will need to uninstall and install the respective Editor again.

minhnhatff40 likes this.
  3. minhnhatff40

minhnhatff40

Thanks, I will try

4. HernandoNJ

HernandoNJ

Move the folder(s) from Unity/Hub/Editor to the desired location
    In Unity Hub, go to Installs/Locate and locate the Unity.exe files into each Editor folder previously moved

luca1994venti likes this.