Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Certified Programmer Practice Test

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by cgraf1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. cgraf1

cgraf1

I recently saw that there is a practice test coming soon for the Unity Certified Programmer Exam. I was just wondering if anyone knew the ETA for its arrival. Thanks very much.

ibyte likes this.
  2. coolkimy

coolkimy

SPOTO focus on IT certification for 16 years. Whenever you have any problems, you can look for them for help.

3. NikH

NikH

4. cgraf1

cgraf1

Hi NikH,

Thanks for the reply, but I was actually asking about this official practice test. I have seen the course and even did a trial run, but I really would feel more comfortable with a practice test too. As you can see from the picture, it still says "Coming Soon!"

Attached Files:

5. cgraf1

cgraf1

In case anyone was wondering, the practice tests are now available for certifications.

Attached Files:

Eyap likes this.
  6. TrishCabacang

TrishCabacang

Good day, I cannot seem to access the practice test whenever I try buying it. I made an account already but when I tried logging in, it just doesn't log me in. It gives me an error that I am unauthorized to access the cart because I am not able to log in... Can anyone help me on this? Thanks.

7. Unity_prefer

Unity_prefer

I'v passed the coursera preparation course with 100% result but today fail the exam with 432 of 700 points.

8. furkankurt1

furkankurt1

how many years have you dealing with Unity?

9. furkankurt1

furkankurt1

how many years are you dealing with Unity?

charbih and anycolourulike like this.
unityunity