Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Certification Passing Email

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by BobsledTM, Apr 17, 2016.

1. BobsledTM

BobsledTM

I just passed the exam yesterday and was told that I'd receive an email later in the day from Unity with the certificate and the ID and such. I didn't receive that yet and was curious if I either misunderstood the post-passing instructions or if there was some sort of issue with the system.

2. Kielse

Kielse

Hi BobsledTM, congrats. I passed yesterday too :)
    To access your certificate and other good info about your score you can login again on the same address that you did your test with email and password that you created.
    Than just click on the upper left corner and choose My Activities. Is everything there. You can see your score and download your certificate. In two years you will need to "Renew" it.

3. BobsledTM

BobsledTM

Got it. I went there and found my certificate and ID number, but it doesn't work when I punch it into the developer lookup.

4. JK_Aahz

JK_Aahz

I took the test on Friday as well and still haven't received a confirmation email either. I logged into the cert site and checked My Activities, and it still says "In Progress", even though I finished it and gave me the "Congratulations! You have finished!" screen, with my passing percent and then the breakdown of each module. Wonder who I need to contact for help... this all seems really anticlimactic and underwhelming.

Edit: Less than 15 minutes after posting and it's already been fixed. Got the email and able to download my certificate now. Thanks to whomever was watching :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  5. lkc2015

lkc2015

Is there any way to see your particular score for each module after the test has been taken? Is it posted somewhere? I also received no email but was able to download my certification from the Unity Certification site.

Thank you.

6. dianqiangliu

dianqiangliu

I have encountered exactly the same situation, I passed the exam on 31 Oct, still no email.
    However I cannot even find the cert and verification ID on their cert site under 'My Activity' section. Could any of you kind enough to point me where did you find the downloadable cert on the site? Please?

Attached Files: