Search Unity

1. Looking for a job or to hire someone for a project? Check out the re-opened job forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2020 LTS & Unity 2021.1 have been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Certification in the US...Lack of options

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by Brathnann, May 1, 2017.

1. Brathnann

Brathnann

I see a few other post asking and lack of responses to really know what is going on. I have checked the test site and there doesn't seem to be anything coming in my State any time soon.

This is a bit discouraging on the desire to get certified. I have done my A+ and c# certification and testing centers are everywhere for them at all times of the week.

I took a look at the partner links and contacted the one listed for my state and they said they only do the training and not the exams. :(

My work covered the training cost through Unity's online courseware, but now I need to take the exam before anything learned on there is no longer relevant. While I have been working in Unity for several years now, I still picked up a couple of things.

It just seems like studying or taking the courseware doesn't make sense if I can't even take the exam. I'm not flying overseas/across the US just to take a exam that should be available at least somewhere in my state.

I even tried emailing the Certification team and have not received any responses.

theolagendijk likes this.
unityunity