Search Unity

"CertCreateSelfSignCertificate failure" in Unity 5.4

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Deleted User, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hey there :)

Over the last few weeks, i have tried compiling my Unity 5.4 project as an UWP app using VS2015 Community and the newest Windows 10 SDK (14393).

The first problem is already in Unity itself. Whenever i tell it to create a certificate for the game, i get two errors in the Log window:

"CertCreateSelfSignCertificate failure: In der Endpunktzuordnung sind keine weiteren Endpunkte verfügbar.

UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()"

And:

"INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE != file
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()"

I'm using Windows 10 Pro with all the latest updates installed if that is of any help

2. Markgaojj

Markgaojj

so have you solved your problem? now i meet the same problem and can you help me?

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

No sorry, i haven't been able to fix this issue at all..

4. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

Hmph, we'll try to improve this error message. Can you say, where on disk do you store your project, could you copy-paste the path? Also, can you attach Editor.log if it doesn't contain sensitive information.

In the mean time, you can workaround this problem, by creating UWP application from Visual Studio, click on Package.appxmanifest, create a certificate there. Copy-paste it to Unity project, and select it from PlayerSettings.

Sorry for the inconvience.