Search Unity

CCP : Custom Control PAD Beta test

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by frozenpepper, Jul 29, 2013.

1. frozenpepper

frozenpepper

Hi All,
    i'm here to ask if anybody would be interested in beta testing a iOs application (soon android too) which we think should improve your workflow (or game flow ...) on many different applications and games :
    CCP: Custom Control Pad .

you can read more infos about it in this showcase thread : http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/193058-CCP-Custom-Control-Pad
    But it basically is a universal "control interface", editable on mobile device to control a PC application or game (keyboard commands, joystick, midi etc).

We have some beta slots free and would love to have the opinion of unity community members, especially since i know that we (unity developers) are probably the guys who use the most incredible amount of pro apps in our daily workflow (code editor, photoshop, illustrator, 3d app etc).

If interested email us at beta@frozenpepper.it, reply to thread or PM me.
    Apply specifying the applications you use most and what you would like to test CCP on (apart from unity ).

Here as some screenshots of example layouts :

Unity 3D (we will ship an editor plugin to send data to CCP on mobile device (console output in the example shot).

Final Cut Pro :

Photoshop :

And finally a game (chosen since i love it, and it's very easy for us to mod beeing very open and made with unity) :

Kerbal Space Program :

In the showcase thread linked above you'll also find some fist basic informations about a public SDK we will release to communicate data back to the application on Device (so your game could display vehicle speed and other data on mobile screen while playing it on PC).

Thanks in advance for your time , and all feedback, suggestions, ideas, layout proposals etc is more than welcomed.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013