Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

(Case 947530) Tilemap Collider 2D is not working on Android since 2017.2.0b8 at the least

Discussion in '2017.2 Beta' started by Jimmy422, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Jimmy422

Jimmy422

I actually believe this is on every platform as the same issue exists on WebGL. But I originally submitted the bug report as an Android issue.

I have a object with a Circle Collider 2D, and it is passing right through a Tilemap Collider 2D, but only on Android.

When playing my scene within the Unity PC editor game player, the Tilemap Collider 2D works fine.

However, when playing the exact same scene on two Android devices (an Android 7.0 tablet and 7.1 phone), it has no effect and I am able to pass right through the collider.

This is a pretty huge issue and it's existed in every beta build I've tried since 2017.2.0b8. It's still in 2017.2.0f1.

Is there any update on when this might be fixed? It's making it impossible to properly test my algorithms with the new tile system.

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Hi Jimmy,
    Thanks for reporting this. We have a fix for this in flight. Probably in the first patch release of 2017.2.

3. Riddlah

Riddlah

Hi

Same issue here. But in PC Windows platform!