Search Unity

Cartoon village discount

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by blackant, Jun 5, 2011.

1. blackant

blackant

actually promote the cartoon objects village

-15 % since end of june

2. 2dfxman

2dfxman

What is this tiny teeny thumbnail and no link?

3. BloodWraith86

BloodWraith86

The link is in his sig, but yea, this guy REALLY needs to learn to add in better photos and to make the link to the product very visible and clearly in the post.

Helpful tip Blackant-- learn to market your product, and you'll sell a lot more. Honestly (and dont mean to upset you) but horrible marketing right now, with absolutely no link in the post and such a tiny picture.

You need to step up on the marketing. Just being helpful, not mean. Honesty helps.

4. 2dfxman

2dfxman

Great model description.
    Do you really expect people to pay almost 40bucks for models that have "many" polygons?

Also whoa the store is SO overpriced. Cop bike for 75$ and bulldozer for 200$?

Do these things sell? If they do, I better hurry to open my store. Because 200$ from a dozer model is a fortune right there.

Also I don't really get but do you sell unity and max files separately or what? These tickboxes confuse me.

5. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

The picture is too small. You won't get anyone to buy your stuff if people can't even see what you are selling.

6. JRavey

JRavey

Is it too much to ask for people to provide actual suggestions or polite feedback?

7. 2dfxman

2dfxman

From my previous experiences polite suggestions always get ignored, where's negative one usually is read more because it gets the reader emotional. Polite ones do not, thus they just pass by. Negative ones, even if the emotion is negative, you still pay more attention to it.