Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

CaronteFX General Forum

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by CommsNL, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Santiago-Mas-Gutierrez

Santiago-Mas-Gutierrez

Hello !

Today I buy CaronteFX plugin from Unity Assets.

Sorry but i can´t install the plugin. The error is
    Failed to load “Assets/CaronteFX/Plugin/Editor/x86_64/nl_caronte.dll” with error “no se puede encontrar el modulo especificado
    But the file is in the folder
    I have close the window, restard and import again and nothing
    I have a surface 64 bits

How I could solve this?

Gracias !!!!

Attached Files:

2. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Hello Santiago,

To get proper support we need your invoice number. Please send it to us by private conversation or submit a ticket through our support page: https://www.nextlimit.com/products/name/carontefx/contact_us/

Thank you

3. Ascensi

Ascensi

@CaronteDev Hi is it possible to add bending/spring action from a character's weight on a mesh such as a plank as it walks across it and breaks/snaps in half if another character jumps on it or walks close to the middle?

I'd also like to create a sound event when the plank is close to its busting point.

4. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

@Ascensi

Hello! You could setup the the plank in a soft body node (requires a well tessellated mesh so it can bend properly during simulation), and play with the soft body stiffness parameter.

The character animation is kinematic so the animation won't react to the plank bending. You will have to adjust the path of the animation as it was going down due to its weight, or use some auxiliary rigid body proxy joined to a kinematic object (irresponsive with velocity or animated) moving along the plank, an play with the joints max force value, in order to get the desired bending effect.

For the break effect, you could setup another soft body node with mesh pieces of the plank (a way to make mesh wood-like mesh pieces is to fracture a version of the plank scaled down in one of its axes, and then scale the pieces up after the fracture). The pieces should be located in the scene matching the position of the non broken plank. Then using a substituter node and its timer property you can produce the break effect in the desired instant. For the sound event you will have to synchronize it by checking the animation time in some script, or using any of the sequencing tools available in Unity (e.g. new Unity Timeline)

CaronteFX is a powerful simulation tool but we also provide custom support/services for clients with complex cases, let me know if you are interested. Many times there are several ways to achieve a desired effect, this is just an idea of how things could be set up for your case.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Ascensi likes this.
  5. kreso

kreso

@CaronteDev
    Congratulations on a wonderful plugin.
    My question is regarding realtime application. Is it anywhere on the horizon?

Thank you,
    Kreso

6. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Thank you for your words, right now we are working in CaronteFX v2 and also in other project related to real time engines, but can't give more details for the moment.

7. wyz0722

wyz0722

8. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Hello wyz,

That's a simple setup. An animated body node referencing the animated character and one cloth body node referencing the hospital gown. Then a joints by locator node was used to keep the hospital gown semi tied to the body. The hospital gown and the character must be different GameObjects.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  9. wdw8903

wdw8903

Hi, what happened to this asset, the price is increased to 295 USD, even upgrade price is 195 USD, and today caronteFX is on sale, but not for upgrade price :(

And I can't use the 1.2.1f version in unity 2017.1 because of error after simulate

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    CaronteFX.CarManager.ClearConsole () (at Assets/CaronteFX/Plugin/Editor/Managers/CarManager.cs:835)
    CaronteFX.CarManager.DoPreSimulationOperations () (at Assets/CaronteFX/Plugin/Editor/Managers/CarManager.cs:794)
    CaronteFX.CarManager.StartSimulating () (at Assets/CaronteFX/Plugin/Editor/Managers/CarManager.cs:904)
    CaronteFX.CarManagerEditor.DrawSimulationControls (Rect simControlsRect, Boolean isSimulatingOrReplaying) (at Assets/CaronteFX/Plugin/Editor/Windows/CarManagerEditor.cs:847)
    CaronteFX.CarManagerEditor.OnGUI () (at Assets/CaronteFX/Plugin/Editor/Windows/CarManagerEditor.cs:283)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:272)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:265)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (Rect onGUIPosition) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:232)

10. C_p_H

C_p_H

I moved my CaronteFX folder (1.2.1f) to Assets/Plugins folder then after Unity automatically updated its .sln file for my project I quit and restarted Unity 2017.1 for safe measure then noticed all NullReferenceException errors went away. I did this move in order to force Unity to automatically update CaronteFX components used in the scene cause I couldn't figure out at the time how to do it otherwise without breaking references all together by deleting the entire CaronteFX folder for reinstallation(although that may work also). CaronteFX hasn't thrown any game stopping errors since this move (but did reveal some warnings for deprecated or obsolete script calls, however I just updated the code per Unity's script manual) so I decided to leave it in there until I upgrade with a clean install of 2.2.3.

Your mileage may vary depending on how its used in your project, but I believe this is caused by a GameObject's GUID (Reference to CaronteFX component) changing for what ever reason because it appears that the CarManager is the Main Class for its Plugin Management.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  11. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

I also can't use the old Caronte. When I try to add any body to the simulation it throws a "InvalidOperationException: Handle is not initialized." and then when I try to simulate it says it can't find any bodies to simulate.

And it's annoying. I don't mind that you made a new Caronte version and deprecated the old one, but I expected to upgrade because I wanted the new features, not because the old one immediately broke.

12. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

@wdw8903
    @C_p_H
    @AcidArrow

Hello,

We are uploading a patch to the Asset Store that adds compatibility with Unity 2017.1 to the old version of CaronteFX, so old users will be able to download it and use it normally with Unity 2017.1. It may take some days while it's approved in the store, but if you write us in private conversation with your invoice number I can share you a download link with you.

CaronteFX 2 is not currently on sale, my guess is that Unity marks it as "on sale" for current users of CaronteFX 1 since they can opt for the upgrade price instead of the standard price.

wdw8903 and AcidArrow like this.
  13. C_p_H

C_p_H

Incredible, thanks!

14. C_p_H

C_p_H

@CaronteDev,

The - FBX exporter (Windows only), is a nice addition but macOS users will not have this functionality out of the box. Edit: The lack of FBX export for macOS actually isn't a deal breaker in my case because my Collada Exporter still works great thus far.
    Just curious if there's anything in CaronteFX2 exclusive to macOS users to justify paying the same cost as your windows version:confused:? Edit: Out of curiosity and extreme drive to show my support, I've purchased CaronteFX2 (upgrade) to continue my progression using it (macOS Metal2) in Unity 2017. It's just as impressive as the previous version IMHO and I coincidently discovered a preference for the Collada Exporter over the FBX exporter because macOS can display .DAE files natively via its built-in QuickLook.

Special thanks to the CaronteFX team for all you're doing to make virtually anything physically plausible especially for us Indies. Its UI/UX easily fits into my workflow pipeline and the only difficulty I'm experiencing is the deep level of discovery it takes to better understand what FX simulation results I'll achieve through its almost limitless tool combinations.

Will there be anything else added or removed that will be of benefit for macOS users? Edit: I'd like to see more NextLimit YouTube tutorials using the female voice over describing the additional features and hints at any bonuses to come in the future. Can't wait till the manual is fully updated on your site for CaronteFX2, and it'd be a nice touch to add a link to the corresponding video for each tool if possible.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  15. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Thank you for your support words, I'm passing your post to the content department so they are aware of the tutorials part. We are adding support for OSX FBX export in a future patch of version 2.

For the moment only rigid body animations and static scene objects can be exported to FBX, but in our roadmap for this version is also planned exporting of vertex animated objects.

16. Globalglover

Globalglover

I just purchased Corantefx like three weeks ago and have yet to use it. I went to the Asset store to download it an I noticed you guys increased the price of the product and depreciated the old one right after you guys took my money. This is so not fair. I just convinced my team to use this plugin and now it might not work with the next update from unity. You guy have not even added that many ground breaking features to ask for $300 from $95. How can you sell a product three weeks ago and discontinue/deprecate the product and support with no warning! You guys are going to have to decrease your upgrade price or everybody will end up switching to other assets. You guys might even have inadvertently created a newer cheaper competitor because of corporate greed.

17. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Thanks for letting us know your opinion, I will pass it to the sales department. We will continue giving support to CaronteFX 1 users with compatibility patches (a patch for compatibility of CaronteFX 1 with Unity 2017, has already been submitted and it's pending review), but the old version cannot be longer be bought, so it has been deprecated from the store.

We believe CaronteFX 2, with all the new features, it's worth its price and a discounted upgrade option is offered to CaronteFX 1 users that want to upgrade. At the end of this week we are releasing a new web that details with more depth the new features and we will also post here a detailed description of them.

18. DGordon

DGordon

I'm going to have to agree with this. Very shortly after I purchased this it was deprecated. I would appreciate it if I could have my money back or an upgrade (at no cost) to the new version. A refund is fine, since I can then make the decision if a $300 dollar purchase is something I care about doing in order to dabble in learning something new. I don't really care which one, since I was willing to spend $100 to see if this was something that would work out for me in the first place.

Its one thing to deprecate and add a new version, its another to continue selling the old version without blatantly telling new users that this type of thing is coming down the pike shortly. Not when you charge as much as you do. Had I known it was being deprecated, I would not have bothered purchasing it, as I'm not going to spend time learning something that is already being phased out. It just does not make sense.

Given that Unity itself recommends you guys, I was under the impression that it was a safe purchase. The entire thing felt very misleading ... this is not a $5 asset here. I'm sure this is a beautiful product. But I did not purchase something to spend my time on a deprecated version ... it just doesn't make sense for me to spend time learning something new when by the time I actually care about using it, its going to be a _very_ deprecated product. And while you support it _now_, I have no guarantee you will continue supporting it for future releases the way you had been and (in all likelihood) will with your new release ... thus, the actual purchase was worth far less in value than what it appeared to be.

Anyway, I hope this can be resolved without a big back and forth.

olix4242 likes this.
  19. Mbcburt

Mbcburt

Is there a time frame for fluids in CaronteFX? I am looking forward for fluids and to hear of a rough time frame. Thank you. This is looking very promising.

20. C_p_H

C_p_H

I can sympathize with you on the shocking cost hike, however I feel it's o.k. understandably when you go into research mode to justify the purchase.

In my case what sealed the deal for me to gather my pennies and never look back was CaronteFX's implementation, UI, and UX.

CFX's closest competitor in my Unity workflow is SideFX Houdini Indie and that license was $199 subscription annually. 2yrs ago when I first purchased Houdini Indie and decided to give it my best shot, it quickly became quite tedious to use in regards to importing simulated physics into Unity but the real catch that led me to look for another alternative was the lack of Interactive nor Automated Runtime Simulations (not to be confused with Realtime Sims cause CFX only performs Interactive Baked Sims at the time of this writing). It took me several months to figure out how to gain a deeper perspective within Unity to fully realize the maximum potential of the Houdini Engine. 1yr after reaching all the limitations it had at the time with the lack of full runtime support, it was time for me to renew the license with yet another $199. I was so into it that I couldn't believe that it came down to this decision of which I thought would just simply be a no brainer at that time besides I was already mentally and financially invested with Houdini Indie. So long story shortened, I discovered CaronteFX (CFX 1.2.1d for $95 on the Asset Store; Thank the Matrix it isn't subscription based) just before my Houdini Indie license expired, so after spending all day/night researching its capabilities I figured the knowledge I have in Houdini Indie physics could be applied in CFX1 and it turned out to be true with the added benefit that CFX1 had all the missing interactivity I was dearly missing just in the niche of time.
    Fast forward to today and yet another year has come to pass. My heart dropped to my belly when I initially found out CaronteFX 1.2.1f (CFX1) was deprecated via an alert message within Unity's Asset Download tab. Yep my initial reaction was that of total shock and confusion, so went back into Asset Store research mode like I did a year before just out of frustration I suppose and to see what other rivals I could peace together to take its place! Read the description for CaronteFX2 (CFX2 upgrade offer $195) and was a bit skeptical because of the lack of an updated PDF User Manual but the CaronteDev put me at ease to let me know it was simply to be posted on their NextLimit site instead of being included with it. As research time passed I soon realized that I would lose all the interactivity, easy UI, and fully integrated UX, I've grown accustomed to in CFX1 so on those points the cost became justified for me because all the other assets within the store I would've had to purchase separately just to scratch the surface of what I could accomplish using CFX2 seamlessly and of course would have taken an enormous amount of additional time to master them all (too many to name here) compared to the deep but shorter learning curve of CFX2.
    Once I asked myself how much is my time really worth to me to continue researching the Assets Store & external apps/plug-ins on the web, plus digging deeper into apps I've already utilized for Unity Physics interactivity prior to CFX1 it became quite clear to me that the upgrade was reasonable (steep cost for solo Indie Developer Hobbyist like myself on a budget but purchasable if saving up the $ over time).
    The purchase of CFX2 will further justify itself in future dot releases that'll include additional features and fixes (at No extra cost anticipated up until CFX3 is released).

21. DGordon

DGordon

Shrug. I'm not trying to bash the company. I get it and I don't want any bad-will, since there may come a day when this really does make sense for me, and I'm sure they do amazing work. But at the end of the day, a $100 product is a real purchase. Don't get me wrong ... I don't usually ask for this. I've spent many thousands on the Asset Store just checking new things out in the hopes I'll find something useful in my office or personal stuff only to have it sit there. The issue is, I would not have purchased this when I did had I known it was already on the way out. I wouldn't have been interested in looking at it if I knew this was the case ... I would have just waited until the time came that it was either worth the $300 to me or not.

When I saw it was dropped from the store I figured the company just didn't do so well, ran out of funding, packed up and went home. I would have just let the thing go if that were the case, since as a developer myself, I understand that all you can do is try, and at times, are forced to admit defeat. However, this is a different story.

22. C_p_H

C_p_H

I feel you didn't make a mistake in your purchasing decision of CFX1 because per the CaronteDev, a Unity_2017 compatible version will soon be released for that deprecated version for you to download (without this forthcoming update all CFX1 users would have been alienated from the product and screwed with respect to Unity_2017.1's arrival).

It appears you'd need time to gain experience with it anyway prior to making a future decision to get the upgrade to CFX2. You can use your CFX1 for educational or commercial purposes and simply pull the trigger on the lower upgrade cost(or when/if it goes on sale) when the timing is right for you. If you decide to kick it to the curb now you'd automatically lose access to the lower upgrade cost, all the knowledge and user experience you could apply within other apps or plugins even if you decide not to move forward on CFX2 at a later date, however my research has discovered CaronteFX is a special niche breed within Unity and there really isn't another well organized all-in-one physics solution that's fully integrated like it in the Asset Store currently. Anyone could easily spend several months and hundreds of dollars sifting through all the buried assets on the store to put together a similar workflow only to find out all those tools will not play nice with each other, plus the added maintenance of keeping track of them all on top of their upgrade cost in turn probably won't be any cheaper AFAIK, so you'd come full circle back to this even more frustrated than you were before.

Sorry, just an opinion on the other side of this coin. I totally understand the shock of seeing v1 being deprecated without warning in favor of v2 at almost triple its previous cost but perhaps we've undermined its development cost as consumers and didn't realize what sacrifices NextLimit had to undertake just to make it a reality in Unity. IMHO a tool like this with all its bells and whistles will always be very expensive to potential customers whom are on a budget else it really wouldn't be qualified to replace an entire suite of physics tools within Unity if it's really not capable to do so.

Respectfully.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  23. DGordon

DGordon

Sure. I absolutely understand your stance in terms of the quality and price of the software, which is probably the stance of of the developers as well. I have no problem with the cost of the software, nor that it was deprecated, nor that they released a new version. This is not the most expensive thing I've purchased on the store, and I fully understand needing to cover costs for quality software. To be honest, there are many assets that I feel are under-priced on the store given the amount of work necessary. Perhaps this was one of them. I do not begrudge that. Neither am I saying that $100 for the old version or $300 for the new is not worth it. What I am saying is this should have been factored into the purchase decision if it was in the works while it was still being sold.

This is very different from purchasing a stand-alone piece of software which can be used for the next 10 years without being affected by any _external_ software. I don't mind when, say, Allegorithmic updates their software and offers me an upgrade, because I can use their software as-is without any repercussions for years on end. Unity assets are not the same ... purchasing a $100 piece of software with an almost guaranteed shelf life of 1 year (no, I am not going to use 2017 when 2018 comes out just for this) during a time when it was _planned to be deprecated_ without any warning is a problem.

I think it was an honest mistake, and I don't have any negative feelings or even frustrations towards the company (rather, I'm thrilled Unity has such fantastic developers) ... but it was still a problem in terms of the purchase. I'm not here to debate whether or not the purchase was "worth it". It may have been in the long run, and I do not mean to deter any other customers or make it look like this is not a fantastic company. They clearly do great work. However, I do have a specific scenario that other people may not have ... in my case, software that I highly suspect will be phased out within a year that I have no immediate use for is not something I am going to spend that kind of money on. It has nothing to do with being on a budget or doubting the quality of the software ... it just doesn't make sense. Had I known, I would have been judging $300 (or $200 for the upgrade) vs my curiosity, not $100 for a product which would in all likelihood not be usable in real production (at least, without jumping through some hoops) by the time I actually decide to really use it.

Don't get me wrong. A part of me feels bad asking for a refund on something I am positive is a fantastic piece of software, and I am a bit nervous making waves on their forum when the day may come that this does make sense for either myself or the company I work for. I don't doubt that this is a "good purchase", and I am curious. But I also would not have purchased it when I did if I had been aware of this.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    C_p_H likes this.
  24. sadicus

sadicus

...yes, learned this the hard way. NUAJ, CETO, PlayWay(?) etc. I'm looking forward to CFX2. Going through tutorials first before purchase.

25. DGordon

DGordon

Is this forum being checked? Its been a couple of weeks and no reply.

I'm not having much luck on your website figuring out how to create a new login so I can simply send a support ticket ... if this should be obvious, just noting I only see a forgot password ... but no create new login option. The support url listed on the store page is throwing a 404.

This is basically the issue I had with the product to begin with ... no proper communication, which for such an expensive product coming from the Unity Store is an issue.

I'm sure you guys have a lot more on your plate than wanting to deal with a single customer. No problem ... I've taken a look at your website and you're involved in a lot of great stuff. I don't want to be that one annoying guy ... but I guess I have to. If I don't receive a response soon I'm just going to have to complain to Unity itself for a refund.

26. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Hello DGordon,

Yes, we actively follow this thread. Sorry, for the inconvenience: The support link that appears in the asset store seems seems to be outdated, thanks for letting us know. This is the new one:
    http://www.nextlimit.com/caronte/contact-us/

No login is required to receive support but if you bought CaronteFX through the asset store you must provide the invoice number in the contact form, so we can verify the purchase. We will gladly attend you once we receive your form.

Let me know if you need something else,

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    DGordon likes this.
  27. DGordon

DGordon

Just flagging for other users that everything has been fine since we got in touch ... they had some issues with the contact stuff, but once that was resolved everything was fine.

CaronteDev likes this.
  28. daidokoro

daidokoro

Hi
    As a user at work of realflow product i'm very interested in carontefx 2. But for a 300 $ plug is it not possible to have a demo version to test (7 days or something?)
    Also is there somewhere some good documentation about workflow for animated clothing and the setup needed?
    Thanks a lot

29. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Hello @daidokoro

If you reach us through http://www.nextlimit.com/caronte/contact-us/ we can send you a demo version of CaronteFX. The plugin includes some basic scenes with clothing setup, so you will be able to test the workflow.

30. daidokoro

daidokoro

Thanks a lot
    I will do this today
    Thanks a lot

31. guidoponzini

guidoponzini

A 5 minutes setup test of Caronte FX cloth simulation... A lot of things should be fixed or tweakened, but I'm enjoying very much this software :)

CommsNL and C_p_H like this.
  32. guidoponzini

guidoponzini

Please note: "A lot of things can be tweakened or fixed" is from my side, not from Caronte FX that it's quite stable :):):):)

33. guidoponzini

guidoponzini

Here an explosion in-game of collapsing building, everything created very fast inside Unity3D with Caronte FX. To be sincere, I'm working on these test for future usage, so they should be improved (here especially particles has many issues), but I enjoyed this so I wanted to share... Feedbacks are welcome! :)

Vern_Shurtz, pixelsteam and C_p_H like this.
  34. CommsNL

CommsNL

That's amazing!

pixelsteam likes this.
  35. Vern_Shurtz

Vern_Shurtz

Saw this video on the Unity Linked group. Seriously looking at CaronteFX for my current project.

A user mentioned on the Asset Store page that in depth tutorials may soon be available for Ver. 2. Is there a status on this?

36. Vern_Shurtz

Vern_Shurtz

Awesome test. Look forward to diving into CaronteFX in the next few days. What was the asset used for the Fire and Smoke afterwards? I am thinking of getting "Lit Fire and Smoke 2".

37. babisdrums_unity

babisdrums_unity

Hello recently i perchase Caronte fx. I 'd like to create clothes for characters so i searched for adam's demo. Even so their clothes are baked objects so i can't see caronte fx properties. Is there any possibility to have a unity project with caronte fx cloth properties on a animated character? I've tried many different things such as cloth/soft bodies etc but my results aren't very good. Thanks in advance

38. CommsNL

CommsNL

Hi babisdrums_unity!

If you are agree, send us your invoice number by private message and we will manage as soon as possible

Let me know if you have any doubts.

Best regards!

39. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Hi everyone,

Check out our great Black Friday promo and discounts for all Next Limit products, if you buy them through our webshop:

https://goo.gl/ZhJBZY

40. redmugstudios

redmugstudios

Not sure if I'm doing it right, but clicking on that link points me to a product page then to CaronteFX asset that is 295 euro in price. I supposed it should be 50% off?

siliwangi likes this.
  41. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

The promo is active now. It will last from BLACK FRIDAY until the end of CYBER MONDAY 2017 CET and will apply
    to the following:
    • New licenses
    • Premium Support

https://goo.gl/ZhJBZY

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  42. guidoponzini

guidoponzini

Here I post another fast test of explosion with collapsing buildings that I made with Next Limit Technologies amazing Caronte FX plugin inside Unity Technologies Unity 3D.

43. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Very cool, nice work! You could use the substituter node and a trigger by contact node to produce an additional fracture of the big building pieces when they hit the ground. You could also generate contact events with a contact emmiter node and connect a particle system to the bake, for additional dust generation (for all this you can check the fracture-events included example in order to get some ideas)

44. Vern_Shurtz

Vern_Shurtz

I keep getting an error trying to purchase CarnoteFX on the web store. I have a support Ticket and have reached out on on Facebook message and sent you a message. Time is of an issue for the sale.

Please help

45. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Thanks for letting us know. I've just contacted to the webshop backend department. There was a bug which prevented buying with USD currency. They told us that is fixed and you should be able to buy normally.

46. Vern_Shurtz

Vern_Shurtz

Just purchased.. Thank you.

47. PatrickFaith

PatrickFaith

How does the webshop move the license into unity3d. When i see it at the webshop it's $147 us, when I look at the unity store it's $195 US. I've never bought a unity plugin that's not in the unity store? I btw have a large nextlimit account, but I dont want to mix up my realflow and maxwell licenses to a license server that is mixed with carontefx.

48. guidoponzini

guidoponzini

Thank you for the tips! I will make a new scene with secondary debris soon

CaronteDev likes this.
  49. CaronteDev

CaronteDev

Hello,

CaronteFX 2 does not use license server, so it won't mix with your other nextlimit licenses. If you buy it through the Nextlimit webshop you will have access to download the current version of the unity package and future patches of CaronteFX 2 (patches are always available sooner through our shop than through the unity store)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  50. CommsNL

CommsNL

Hi everyone! New tutorial available by Guido Ponzini! Let's get started with CaronteFX :)

guidoponzini likes this.