Search Unity

Career Speech Interview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Heu, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Heu

Heu

Hi Unity Forum,

It's been awhile, since I last posted or even visited the forums.
    First and foremost, I would like to apologize if this doesn't belong here, and I probably look like an ignorant fool who just wants something from you guys. Sorry.

I'm in college now, and for my communication class, I must do a "Career Speech" and one requirement for that is to, and I quote from the paper.

"You also must conduct an interview with an individual in your chosen field. "

I'm majoring in computer science, and that's where some of you come in. I don't know anyone with a job in my "chosen field". So I thought, posting here would be the best, because, idk, some of you might recognize me? (lol) And know this isn't some sort of junk to ignore?

If anyone of you has a career that uses your computer science degree, or hell, perhaps you don't even have one and still have a job in programming/etc and all that junk, your response will be needed !

If you could just answer these questions as best as you could, I would appreciate it. The more you put, the better! I'm not doing this as a "requirement" either, I am genuinely interested in your experience.

TL;DR - I have a "Career Speech" for my communication class, and if you have a career in the "programming"/etc profession, please answer the following questions below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qRr7xQxsHbk7nkd05A0ushhuVcGTkwed0a2F3a3WmH8/viewform

Thank you for your time!