Search Unity

Car Racing AI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by TiG, Feb 28, 2011.

1. TiG

TiG

Hi everyone,

I have developed this racing AI, please watch the video, share what you think. I will put it to asset store soon.

2. darrelljr00

darrelljr00

Looks good.. When will it release to the asset store? ALso how much? does it come with hud for lives, score, time? Im interested

3. 22

I am also intersted :) Any release date information?

4. TiG

TiG

5. pauloaguiar

pauloaguiar

Nice work Tig.

Not to many information about you A.I car system.

tell us more:

-Is easy to setup?
    -What type of language is used? (js,c#.......)
    -any other information if you can:)
    And your site (http://www.ndsgn.com/software.htm.
    ) you most update fail loading pictures etc... in my case:)

see ya;)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  6. TiG

TiG

pauloaguiar, the setup is like this:
    First you need a car, you can use the one I provide or make your own, with different dynamics. There will be a user car and a AI Car, the difference is only in scripts. You can use your own script or the one I provide for user car.
    Then you need a circuit. There is no special need for track except for no brides (the track should not cross itself over). Once the track and user car is ready, you drive the car in the track with a script attached that records data. Once you have a good coverage of the track (may take one hour per track) place the AI car to the track. If you are using the car that I provide, it should be able to lap the track pretty fast now. You can tweak its many variables for a different driving style.
    If you make your own car, you need to adjust the variables. How long this takes will vary. If your car is similar to the one that I provide, it should not take long. If you make a very different car (i.e. different length,weight,power,width, center of gravity) it may take a few hours to get the perfect results if you are unlucky and cannot find the settings easily. Once you set the variables properly, the cars should be able to drive much much faster that you can. From there you can easily slow them

The language is js

7. Rush-Rage-Games

Rush-Rage-Games

Looking forward to it!

8. TiG

TiG