Search Unity

1. Full schedule for #UniteBerlin is now available! Featuring talks on our roadmap, hands-on labs and much more! Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.1 has arrived! Read about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Scriptable Render Pipeline improvements, Texture Mipmap Streaming, and more! Check out what we have in store for you in the 2018.2 Beta.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Canyon Rush [Android][iOS][Free] - Endless runner with a twist!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Futurerave, May 13, 2018.

?

What shall be improved in the game to be better?

1. Controls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Visuals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sounds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Game Mechanics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Obstacles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Shop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Missions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Futurerave

Futurerave

I would like to share my first creation and the result of 11 months hard work, Canyon Rush!

Promo.png

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/canyon-rush/id1380028037?ls=1&mt=8
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoltancseri.canyonrush

It started as a hobby project to create an improved endless runner style game during the afternoons, where the user is able to navigate across various obstacles in a canyon. After many prototypes and trials / errors a well defined concept started to form and it quickly became a serious project.
    I wanted to try myself out and see what am I capable to achieve all by myself. This included game design, level design, 3D modelling, programming, graphical and sound editing and last but not least animation.

In many of the topics I was merely a novice but during the whole process I tried to learn and improve myself to achieve the desired results.

I hope you like it! :)
    1.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How far can you fly?
    Dive into the the mighty Canyon and test your skills through a series of challenges. Avoid deadly obstacles, journey across beautiful landscapes, collect power ups and free trapped cows!

[Features]:
    - Unlock various Skins with extra powers
    - Boost yourself with amazing Jetpacks
    - Upgrade Pick-ups to earn more
    - Launch your character to the action with unique Starters
    - Complete challenging missions
    - Dodge lethal obstacles
    - Tilt controls
    - Test your limit with the Hardcore mode

2. Futurerave

Futurerave

Hi everyone!

Please give it a shot and test it out!! I would love to hear your feedback :)

3. OrangeChicken

OrangeChicken

I've been playing this game and loving it! The low poly art is epic and I love the start scene. I wish it was a bit harder to startoff. Also, could you add a joystick control instead of tilt controls?

Futurerave likes this.
  4. Futurerave

Futurerave

Thank you very much for your feedback, it means a lot for me! :) I was thinking to include it int he initial release I run out time, but for sure I will add it for sure in the next update!