Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't upload build to Apple Store

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Serhii-Horun, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Serhii-Horun

Serhii-Horun

Hi.I have a strange issue.
    I can run my app on mobile phone, but can't upload to store.
    I get error during uploading:
    "
    Prepared archive for uploading
    Upload failed
    error: App Store Connect Operation Error
    ERROR ITMS-90685: "CFBundleIdentifier Collision. There is more than one bundle with the CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.vuforia.Vuforia' under the iOS application 'mayappname.app'."
    ERROR ITMS-90205: "Invalid Bundle. The bundle at 'mayappname.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework' contains disallowed nested bundles."
    ERROR ITMS-90206: "Invalid Bundle. The bundle at 'mayappname.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework' contains disallowed file 'Frameworks'."
    warning: App Store Connect Operation Warning
    WARNING ITMS-90704: "Missing App Store Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px App Store Icon in PNG format. Without providing the icon in the Asset Catalog or via App Store Connect, apps cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review. Refer to https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/ for more information."
    "

Who can help me?
    I use simple app with Vuforia plugin.
    Unity 2019.3 + Xcode 10.3.
    Please help

2. Firewalker

Firewalker

Same here.
    Invalid Bundle. The bundle at '....app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework' contains disallowed file 'Frameworks'

Tried everything that could be found on Google.
    Unity 2019.3 + Xcode 10.2

Will try now with Unity 2020..

3. BenR

BenR

Not sure if this will help anyone else, but I had the same issue here, Unity 2019.3, building for iOS. The issue seemed to relate to a 3rd party bluetooth framework I'm using. The framework was being embedded in both the Unity-iPhone app (under General / Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content) as well as in the UnityFramework (under General / Frameworks and Libraries). What eventually worked for me was changing the setting for that 3rd party framework for UnityFramework to "Do Not Embed". This prevents XCode from adding a Build Phase for UnityFramework which embeds the 3rd party framework with a destination of 'Frameworks' which seems to be what App Store Connect is complaining about.

4. Dover8

Dover8

@Serhii-Horun @Firewalker any luck? I've also tried all the google suggestions, and @BenR suggestion above doesn't seem to apply as `UnityFramework` is the only embedded library in my main app, with all others under the UnityFramework.

5. Firewalker

Firewalker

No, we just moved back to Unity 2019.2.
    No idea what is the current situation with 2019.3 and new XCode

6. rothpletz5

rothpletz5

For me the issue was that I set the UnityFramework 's bundle ID to be the same as my project's bundle ID. Make sure UnityFramework's bundle ID is "com.unity3d.framework".

mcbauer likes this.