Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Can't train with build no more

Discussion in 'ML-Agents' started by Entretoize, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Entretoize

Entretoize

Hello, I was able to train from unity or built executable, but now I can only from unity.
    My command line is something like:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. mlagents-learn brain.yaml --run-id try0 --num-env 10 --env "C:\Programmation\Project\builds\project.exe" --base-port 5005
    And I'm using the same yaml.

Between the moment it worked and now I changed the target platform to linux dedicated server, built, switched to android, built and switched back to windows. I also removed VisualScripting package to remove a warning, but everything work in unity so I don't see what to do.
    When I run my command the exe launch and does what it usually does when not starting mlagents-learn before, and stops after a while with the classical timeout message.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Entretoize

Entretoize

I just see a warning :
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Script attached to 'AcademyFixedUpdateStepper' in scene 'Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity' is missing or no valid script is attached.
    2. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    I will try to reinstall the mlagents package

3. Entretoize

Entretoize

Reinstalling didn't correct the problem... nor removed the warning