Search Unity

Can't sign in to Unity hub or acess

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by ARafee, May 9, 2019.

1. ARafee

ARafee

Hey, I'm new here so I really don't know anything and am trying to make a 2d game for a project. I recently installed unity hub 1.6.2. When I open the application It instantly comes up with the LOADING... screen.
    After a while, it asks me to sign in or create a new account when I pick sign in it comes up with a blank screen and never loads. I have limited time for this project and was wondering if anybody could help thanks. (I have windows 10 Surface Pro 4)

Attached Files:

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Then skip Unity Hub and download the installer directly. Also, if you have limited time to dick around with Unity bugs then go with 2018.3.x latest release instead of 2019.1.x by the way. Also make sure you have a solid network connection when you are trying to sign in.

https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download/archive

Deleted User and CottonBall74 like this.
  3. ARafee

ARafee

yeah ill try that but arent services not available unless you sign in?

4. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Yeah, but you sign into the Unity editor when you launch it.

5. Crystalline

Crystalline

They should call it unity bug, because nothing happens when im logging in. Useless thing and also not working right.. Login dont work, offline license mode dont work. Basically a new thing made by unity which gives the user nothing but headaches .

6. TranSystems

TranSystems

This happens to me sometimes and is super frustrating. This time I got past the issue by not using the Hub, and just opening the Unity version directly from its desktop shortcut. Doing it this way allowed me to actually log in properly and access my purchased assets. Hope it helps!

7. NicorSoftware

NicorSoftware

UnityHub shows no window at all, nothing....

HamidEddie and afshin_a_1 like this.
  8. alpha1stxd

alpha1stxd

Are there any ways to sign in to the unity hub, because when i try to sign in via facebook and google, it either shows could not complete log in or the password is incorrect(although i placed the correct one).

9. CTpsycho

CTpsycho

you might be signed in to another account on your computer

10. K3ND41

K3ND41

i know it's like 2-3 years since you posted this, but i dont know how or where to even get the installer; all i can find to download is the unity hub app.

11. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

You go to the link in my post you quoted, find the version of Unity you want to download, and then click the drop down "Downloads (Win)" for that version. You should see it there. Note that Unity versions starting with 2019.1 require the Hub to be installed, it is 2018.x and earlier which do not.

K3ND41 likes this.