Search Unity

Can't save credentials

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by reallyjoel, Sep 18, 2014.

1. reallyjoel

reallyjoel

When I first set up the project, I went for Android first and it asked if I wanted to sign the build or not. I chose not to sign at this point, but then it gave me the error that it couldn't build without credentials.

So I'm trying to add credentials, but every time I try to set the keystore settings or upload a new one and set that, it just doesn't save - the page never loads and when I eventually reload the settings are not saved.

Then I gave up android and tried building just Web - but got basically the same problem there, after I try to set Web as one of the targets, the page just doesn't finish loading and eventually times out.

I realize since it was only 1-2 hours ago I set up the project, it might not be fully checked out yet on your end. Could that be the problem? I think you should be able to see somewhere if the build is checked out or not (and how long ago it was updated+revision)

Edit: it's the https://build.cloud.unity3d.com/settings/wizard_done URL that never loads, and the Page title says Application Error

Edit 2: I tried IE instead of Chrome, and got a little further. Not sure that was actually related to the browser though, because soon after IE also started showing the same symptoms.

Edit 3: It's just nu saving credentials, at one point I was asked to accept the EULA, but that wouldn't save either and also showed the same "Application Error"

Edit 4: There are warnings in both IE and Chrome about content security. I tried lowering IE's security settings the lowest, but that still didn't help.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  2. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

@JoelNyström - we're having a service hiccup. I'll post on this thread again once it's resolved to see if you are still encountering this issue. Thanks for your patience!

3. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

@JoelNyström - OK, I think things are back on track. Can you try again and let us know what happens? A couple thoughts:

1. You might want to delete your previous project and start fresh,
    2. If you aren't able to do that, please file a support ticket and give us some details and we'll get your project sorted out.

4. reallyjoel

reallyjoel

The website works now, and the project builds aswell! Haven't actually tested a build yet, but will try that as soon as I can. I didn't delete the project btw.

hypeNate likes this.
  5. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

@JoelNyström - great! Let us know how your experience with Unity Cloud Build goes.