Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't run the release build

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by techielabmy, Jul 11, 2019.

1. techielabmy

techielabmy

upload_2019-7-11_17-54-25.png

I received this error after I build AsmJS ( release ) and I'm not sure what the problem. Is it because of this

Code (CSharp):
    1. var deltaTime = env.frameDeltaTime;

2. Arowx

Arowx

If you built to DotNet exe and run from command line you should get a stack trace to the problem.

3. techielabmy

techielabmy

I already run in DotNet release and everything is fine but when I build to AsmJS release I got that error.

4. Jalol

Jalol

@techielabmy I have the same issue : DotNet run fine but I can't get the asm.js nor webassembly builds for the sample projects to run on my website (same error as displayed in your post)

However everything works fine using Mongoose (a local web server): I can run the asm.js/wasm builds for the sample projects and my own stuff.

It's clearly a server-setting but a few hours of googling brought me nowhere near a solution.
    For webassembly you should set the MIME type for WASM files (as suggested in another post) but my understanding was that asm.js should run without specific setup (kinda the point).

The text version of the errors:
    [libil2cpp] A managed exception was thrown. The Tiny runtime does not support managed exceptions.
    [libil2cpp] The exception message is: Failed to decompress compressed scene using codec '{0}'
    [libil2cpp] No native stack trace exists. Make sure this is platform supports native stack traces.
    Uncaught trap

5. techielabmy

techielabmy

Ok thanks @Jalol . btw I'm using apache for my local server, how can I add the MIME type?

6. techielabmy

techielabmy

I think I already added MIME type in my local server.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. application/wasm