Search Unity

Can't run projects on versions 2019+

Discussion in 'Linux' started by maximtsyba, Oct 13, 2019.

1. maximtsyba

maximtsyba

Installed from Unity Hub.

When I try to open any project, even create a new one, I can't run it. Console shows 5 red lines (errors) with no text, and 6th which says "------- GLSL link error: error: Too many vertex shader storage blocks (2/0)".

Problem seems to don't happen on older versions, from 2018 revision.

What can I try to solve this issue?

2. Olmi

Olmi

I would try re-installing that Unity version. What system are you using Unity on? Did you google that error?

3. maximtsyba

maximtsyba

1) I tried reinstall for like 5 times, both 1.14 and 2.0 versions. Still the same.
    2) Kubuntu 19.04
    3) I googled, and found only issues with this error during building project, not running.

4. Belhor247

Belhor247

I have the same error, i tried making other tipe of installation of visual studio code and opening it whit unity debuger, and installing the drivers of my nvidia card, but anythings works.

5. maximtsyba

maximtsyba

After very long digging in the web I actually found a workaround that worked in my case. It only required installing this package: https://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/amd64/libssl1.0.0/download

6. Belhor247

Belhor247

Sorry, my notebook is intel, i refer what the problem that i have, is what unity, at be launched looks at 2 empties errors in the console, i'm trying to install the dependencies, but i unknow how to make this and i'm not shure what this fix the problem, i'm looking for hours how to fix this problem, but i dont found nothing.

7. maximtsyba

maximtsyba

Did you tried to install file from the link?

Belhor247 likes this.
  8. maximtsyba

maximtsyba

You can also take a look on this thread, where I found solution to my problem. https://forum.unity.com/threads/empty-error-in-console.509173/

Belhor247 likes this.
  9. Belhor247

Belhor247

Thanks to you very much, my problem is fixed, now i can work.

maximtsyba likes this.