Search Unity

Can't run a UWP built game from Unity 2017.3

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Soundguy, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Soundguy

Soundguy

I'm trying to build and run a UWP game

in the editor - it finishes building and then it opens the profiler windows and nothing happens.
    If I open up visual studio and his run there - it loads the splash screen and seems to be loading the first scene but then it gives me this error:

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/Metro/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

The file 'C:/UnityProj/bolt-riley-chpater-1/Builds/Windows Store/Bolt Riley/bin/x64/Debug/AppX/Data/resources.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!]

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Serialize/SerializationCaching/CachedReader.cpp Line: 215)

The program '[10752] Bolt Riley.exe' has exited with code 255 (0xff).

i tried removing the ENTIRE prorject and also remove the library and rebuild it but the same thing happens.

Oded

2. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Are you using .NET Scripting backend or IL2CPP scripting backend? What kind of assets do you have in Resources folder? Do you have a callstack for when this happens? Can you paste the whole output log?

3. Soundguy

Soundguy

I'm using .net 4.6

resources -
    The assets/resources folder has the game's audiofiles.
    There are about a dozen additional resources folders in the various plugins I use. hard to nail down if there's a specific problem in one of them.

Didn't have callstack cause because for some reason - the visual studio doesn't break when this happens but just quits.

as for log - that's pretty much the whole log.

'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\System.Private.CoreLib.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\entrypoint\Bolt Riley.exe'. Symbols loaded.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Runtime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25129.1_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\mscorlib.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\WinMetadata\Windows.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityPlayer.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\WinRTBridge.winmd'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\BridgeInterface.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Collections.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\Assembly-CSharp.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\DialogueSystem.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Threading.Tasks.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.AnimationModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.TextRenderingModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UI.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.PhysicsModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.Networking.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll'. Symbols loaded.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\Assembly-UnityScript.dll'. Symbols loaded.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\LuaInterpreter.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.IMGUIModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.VRModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UIElementsModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UNETModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\nunit.framework.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.ParticleSystemModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Reflection.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.AIModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.StyleSheetsModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.Timeline.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UIModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Globalization.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.IO.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Linq.Expressions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Net.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Private.Networking.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Reflection.Primitives.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.GameCenterModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.ARModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Xml.XDocument.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.AudioModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.VideoModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\WinRTLegacy.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Private.Uri.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.WebModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.DirectorModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Text.Encoding.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Threading.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Xml.XmlDocument.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.AccessibilityModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UnityAnalyticsModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.ClothModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.CrashReportingModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.GridModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.ImageConversionModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.InputModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.JSONSerializeModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.ParticlesLegacyModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.PerformanceReportingModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.Physics2DModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.ScreenCaptureModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.SharedInternalsModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.SpriteMaskModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.SpriteShapeModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.StandardEvents.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.TerrainModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.TerrainPhysicsModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.TilemapModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UnityConnectModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestAudioModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestTextureModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestWWWModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.VehiclesModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngine.WindModule.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    Module information:
    Built with Compiler Ver '190023918'
    Built from '2017.3/staging' branch
    Version is '2017.3.0f3 (a9f86dcd79df)'
    Debug build
    Application type 'D3D'

OS 'Windows 10 (10.0.14393) 64bit'

PlayerConnection initialized from C:/UnityProj/bolt-riley-chpater-1/Builds/Windows Store/Bolt Riley/bin/x64/Debug/AppX/Data (debug = 0)

PlayerConnection initialized network socket : 0.0.0.0 55122

Multi-casting "[IP] 192.168.1.5 [Port] 55122 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 1807930890 [EditorId] 0 [Version] 1048832 [Id] MetroPlayerX64(Chekov) [Debug] 0" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...

Started listening to [0.0.0.0:55122]

GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1

Direct3D:

Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]

Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (ID=0x1244)

Vendor: NVIDIA

VRAM: 977 MB

Initialize engine version: 2017.3.0f3 (a9f86dcd79df)

'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityEngineProxy.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\UnityScript.Lang.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\Boo.Lang.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Linq.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'Bolt Riley.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\UnityProj\bolt-riley-chpater-1\Builds\Windows Store\Bolt Riley\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Reflection.Extensions.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    The following GlobalManagers were stripped from the build (Either because they're not used or not supported on this platform):
    NetworkManager
    MasterServerInterface
    ClusterInputManager

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.

Thread -> id: d58 -> priority: 1

Thread -> id: 551c -> priority: 1

UnloadTime: 15.052014 ms

version 1

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/Metro/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

UnloadTime: 7.811041 ms

InControl (version 1.6.17 build 9143)

The file 'C:/UnityProj/bolt-riley-chpater-1/Builds/Windows Store/Bolt Riley/bin/x64/Debug/AppX/Data/resources.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!]

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Serialize/SerializationCaching/CachedReader.cpp Line: 215)

The program '[28704] Bolt Riley.exe' has exited with code -2147483645 (0x80000003).

4. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Go to generated VS project properties -> Debugger -> change debugger type to "mixed". That should make VS break when this happens.

5. Soundguy

Soundguy

stack call

UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0b6cb920() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0b6cbe08() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0b6cbf24() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0bb4753e() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0bb4840a() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c59ab0d() Unknown
    [External Code]
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c54bb06() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c56f845() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c5dbe2a() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0a05ce5e() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c59b839() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c59bcca() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c590034() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c58167e() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c6619ff() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c611b07() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c6120ea() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c611c74() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c60951c() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0ab8368b() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0ab35cda() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c915232() Unknown
    UnityEngineDelegates.dll!00007ffc06894604() Unknown
    [External Code]
    > Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.AdvGame.GetReferences() Line 143 Unknown
    Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.KickStarter.settingsManager.get() Line 140 Unknown
    Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.PlayerMovement.AssignFPCamera() Line 62 Unknown
    Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.Player.Awake() Line 58 Unknown
    [External Code]
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c54bb06() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c56f845() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c5dbe2a() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0ab0df57() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c5dc0a0() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c584cb4() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c58a114() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c5867ef() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0b0b38ef() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0b0b36c8() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c585935() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c605ffa() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c6054d6() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c605374() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0bae8ea7() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0bae8f50() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0bae8c0b() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0bae7876() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0bae6321() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0bae56c1() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0bae542c() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0ba3139b() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0ba17d79() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c72e6c3() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c6c555d() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c6c536b() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c6c107a() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c6c0f68() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c86b783() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c8707d9() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c870874() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!00007ffc0c8837c3() Unknown
    [External Code]

this is the relevant code line:
    /**
    * Returns the References asset, which should be located in a Resources directory.
    */
    public static References GetReferences ()
    {
    if (references == null)
    {
    references = (References) Resources.Load (Resource.references);
    }
    return references;
    }

It is trying to load a settings file that's in the resources folder in the Adventure Creator plug in i use.

6. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

How exactly is that settings file made? Can you paste the class definition for "References" class?

P. S. you can right click on UnityPlayer.dll and click load symbols. Make sure to add https://symbolserver.unity3d.com to your symbol server list. Also, click on "External Code" frames and check "Show External code checkbox". That will give you a more complete picture.

7. Soundguy

Soundguy

The References assets includes theses lines:
    %YAML 1.1
    %TAG !u! tag:unity3d.com,2011:
    --- !u!114 &11400000
    MonoBehaviour:
    m_ObjectHideFlags: 0
    m_PrefabParentObject: {fileID: 0}
    m_PrefabInternal: {fileID: 0}
    m_GameObject: {fileID: 0}
    m_Enabled: 1
    m_EditorHideFlags: 0
    m_Script: {fileID: 11500000, guid: 48bb4837106a44466aea61fef9b346fe, type: 3}
    m_Name: References
    m_EditorClassIdentifier:
    actionsManager: {fileID: 11400000, guid: 4404e8bdd1cd0a34bb54c273efd37e62, type: 2}
    sceneManager: {fileID: 11400000, guid: d8d78c9fd0f4509409a8b5e8a0a00240, type: 2}
    settingsManager: {fileID: 11400000, guid: 0b2c30fe2b5d453469b47a410a0d6608, type: 2}
    inventoryManager: {fileID: 11400000, guid: d649d5d2738edde4a834dcffa875beee, type: 2}
    variablesManager: {fileID: 11400000, guid: c97c1ac786c6a6c44b7223f76358d7b6, type: 2}
    speechManager: {fileID: 11400000, guid: 756b569ea8ca4c64fae629ab26b19607, type: 2}
    cursorManager: {fileID: 11400000, guid: 4048db6ffbb28684ea3d30350508e560, type: 2}
    menuManager: {fileID: 11400000, guid: a83d795692c668c40bd5e364de2fc06d, type: 2}
    viewingMenuManager: 1

the class:

/*
    * Adventure Creator
    * by Chris Burton, 2013-2016
    * "References.cs"
    * This script stores references to each of the managers that store the main game data.
    * Each of the references need to be assigned for the game to work,
    * and an asset file of this script must be placed in the Resources folder.
    */

using UnityEngine;
    using System.Collections;

namespace AC
    {

/**
    * This script stores references to each of the managers that store the main game data.
    * Each of the references need to be assigned for the game to work, and an asset file of this script must be placed in the Resources folder.
    */
    [System.Serializable]
    public class References : ScriptableObject
    {

/** The current game's ActionsManager */
    public ActionsManager actionsManager;
    /** The current game's SceneManager */
    public SceneManager sceneManager;
    /** The current game's SettingsManager */
    public SettingsManager settingsManager;
    /** The current game's InventoryManager */
    public InventoryManager inventoryManager;
    /** The current game's VariablesManager */
    public VariablesManager variablesManager;
    /** The current game's SpeechManager */
    public SpeechManager speechManager;
    /** The current game's CursorManager */
    public CursorManager cursorManager;
    /** The current game's MenuManager */
    public MenuManager menuManager;

/** True if the Menu Manager is open, so that AC knows to preview Menus in the Game Window */
    [HideInInspector] public bool viewingMenuManager;

}

}

I'll add those symbols and post the information

8. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Yeah we'll need a bug report if I were to tell you something. Those I can't really tell what's going on with those managers - that looks like a huge object.

You could try narrowing it down by commenting out various fields of References to figure out the culprit - that would be much faster than you sending us the project and waiting for us to look at it. It's either an #ifdef somewhere, a partial class or a bug in our serialization system.

9. Soundguy

Soundguy

I'm gonna try filing a bug report .
    I'm also trying to loading symbols right now -
    when i right cliced the unityplayer.dll it asked me for a PCB file , i added the URL there but now for some reason visual studio is downloading everything from the MS servers.

10. Soundguy

Soundguy

Looks like it had to do with the cursor icon somehow.
    I'll check the plugin - maybe it's a bug there

UnityPlayer.dll!DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace(struct DebugStringToFileData const &) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!DebugStringToFile(struct DebugStringToFileData const &) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!DebugStringToFile(char const *,int,char const *,int,enum LogMessageFlags,int,int,void (*)(struct CppLogEntry const &)) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!CachedReader::OutOfBoundsError(unsigned __int64,unsigned __int64) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!CachedReader::Read(void *,unsigned __int64) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!NativeExt_MonoBehaviourSerialization_ReadBuffer(__int64,int) Unknown
    [Managed to Native Transition]
    WinRTBridge.winmd!WinRTBridge.SerializationWeaverReader.ReadString() Unknown
    Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.CursorIcon.Unity_Deserialize(int depth, bool cloningObject) Unknown
    Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.CursorManager.Unity_Deserialize(int depth, bool cloningObject) Unknown
    UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll!UnityEngine.Internal.Types.$UnityType5915.$Invoke0Unity_Deserialize(long instance, long* args) Unknown
    UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll!UnityEngine.Internal.$MethodUtility.InvokeMethod(long instance, long* args, System.IntPtr method) Unknown
    [Native to Managed Transition]
    UnityPlayer.dll!metro_invoke_method(class ScriptingMethodPtr,class ScriptingObjectPtr,struct ScriptingArguments *,class ScriptingExceptionPtr *,bool) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!scripting_method_invoke(class ScriptingMethodPtr,class ScriptingObjectPtr,struct ScriptingArguments &,class ScriptingExceptionPtr *,bool) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(class ScriptingExceptionPtr *,bool) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!InvokeIUnitySerializationMethod() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!TransferScriptingObject<class StreamedBinaryRead<0> >(class StreamedBinaryRead<0> &,class ScriptingObjectPtr,class ScriptingClassPtr,struct MonoScriptCache const *) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!MonoBehaviour::TransferEngineAndInstance<class StreamedBinaryRead<0> >(class StreamedBinaryRead<0> &) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!MonoBehaviour::VirtualRedirectTransfer(class StreamedBinaryRead<0> &) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!SerializedFile::ReadObject(__int64,enum ObjectCreationMode,bool,class TypeTree const * *,bool *,class Object &) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!PersistentManager::ReadAndActivateObjectThreaded(int,struct SerializedObjectIdentifier const &,class SerializedFile *,bool,bool) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!PersistentManager::LoadRemainingPreallocatedObjectsInternal(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!PersistentManager::LoadAndIntegrateAllPreallocatedObjects(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!PersistentManager::ReadObject(int,enum AwakeFromLoadMode) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!ReadObjectFromPersistentManager(int) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!PPtr<class Object>::eek:perator class Object *(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!Resources_CUSTOM_Load(wchar_t const *,struct WinRTScriptingSystemTypeObjectWrapperPOD) Unknown
    UnityEngineDelegates.dll!00007ffa322e4604() Unknown
    [Managed to Native Transition]
    UnityEngineProxy.dll!UnityEngineProxy.InternalCalls.Resources_CUSTOM_Load(string path, System.Type systemTypeInstance) Unknown
    UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll!UnityEngine.Resources.Load(string path) Unknown
    > Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.AdvGame.GetReferences() Line 143 Unknown
    Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.KickStarter.settingsManager.get() Line 140 Unknown
    Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.PlayerMovement.AssignFPCamera() Line 62 Unknown
    Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.Player.Awake() Line 58 Unknown
    Assembly-CSharp.dll!AC.Player.$Invoke2Awake(long instance, long* args) Unknown
    UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll!UnityEngine.Internal.$MethodUtility.InvokeMethod(long instance, long* args, System.IntPtr method) Unknown
    [Native to Managed Transition]
    UnityPlayer.dll!metro_invoke_method(class ScriptingMethodPtr,class ScriptingObjectPtr,struct ScriptingArguments *,class ScriptingExceptionPtr *,bool) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!scripting_method_invoke(class ScriptingMethodPtr,class ScriptingObjectPtr,struct ScriptingArguments &,class ScriptingExceptionPtr *,bool) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(class ScriptingExceptionPtr *,bool) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(class ScriptingExceptionPtr *) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!ScriptingInvocation::InvokeChecked(class ScriptingExceptionPtr *) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!MonoBehaviour::CallMethodInactive(class ScriptingMethodPtr) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!MonoBehaviour::CallAwake(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!MonoBehaviour::AddToManager(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!Behaviour::UpdateEnabledState(bool) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!Behaviour::AwakeFromLoad(enum AwakeFromLoadMode) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!MonoBehaviour::AwakeFromLoad(enum AwakeFromLoadMode) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!AwakeFromLoadQueue::InvokePersistentManagerAwake(struct AwakeFromLoadQueue::Item *,unsigned int,enum AwakeFromLoadMode) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!AwakeFromLoadQueue::persistentManagerAwakeFromLoad(int,enum AwakeFromLoadMode) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!AwakeFromLoadQueue::persistentManagerAwakeFromLoad(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!LoadSceneOperation::CompleteAwakeSequence(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!LoadSceneOperation::CompletePreloadManagerLoadScene(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!LoadSceneOperation::playerLoadSceneFromThread(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!LoadSceneOperation::IntegrateMainThread(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!PreloadManager::UpdatePreloadingSingleStep(enum PreloadManager::UpdatePreloadingFlags,int) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!PreloadManager::WaitForAllAsyncOperationsToComplete(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!PreloadManager::UpdatePreloading(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!`InitPlayerLoopCallbacks'::`2'::EarlyUpdateUpdatePreloadingRegistrator::Forward() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!PlayerLoop(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!metro::MainLoop(bool) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!UnityPlayer::AppCallbacks::DoPerformUpdateAndRender(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!UnityPlayer::AppCallbacks::performUpdateAndRender(void) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!UnityPlayer::AppCallbacks::_AppThreadImplementation(void *) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!UnityPlayer::AppCallbacks::_AppThread(void *) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!<lambda>(void)() Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!Platform::Details::__abi_FunctorCapture<class <lambda_e23ad135b05b73fd64a73b437f2a909e>,void,struct Windows::Foundation::IAsyncAction ^>::Invoke(struct Windows::Foundation::IAsyncAction ^) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!Windows::System::Threading::WorkItemHandler::Invoke(struct Windows::Foundation::IAsyncAction ^) Unknown
    UnityPlayer.dll!Windows::System::Threading::WorkItemHandler::[Windows::System::Threading::WorkItemHandler::__abi_IDelegate]::__abi_Windows_System_Threading_WorkItemHandler___abi_IDelegate____abi_Invoke(struct Windows::Foundation::IAsyncAction ^) Unknown
    threadpoolwinrt.dll!Windows::System::Threading::CThreadPoolWorkItem::CommonWorkCallback(void) Unknown
    threadpoolwinrt.dll!Windows::System::Threading::CThreadPoolWorkItem::TimeSlicedCallback(void *) Unknown
    kernel32.dll!BaseThreadInitThunk() Unknown
    ntdll.dll!RtlUserThreadStart() Unknown

11. Soundguy

Soundguy

I"m trying to file a bug report with this project but it keeps failing after about 70%-80% of upload. no idea what to do about it. tried like 10 times.

12. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

You could always report a bug without your project uploaded and instead upload it to somewhere like google drive and give us a link. Or request an FTP storage link from us in the bug report and we'll then give you a special link where you will be able to upload your project.