Search Unity

Cant Release Windows MR Application on Microsoft Store

Discussion in 'VR' started by Jjules, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Jjules

Jjules

Hello. Im currently developing a Windows MR application.

Im trying to deploy my project in Visual Studio, so I build a UWP application like normal, Unity says the build was successful, I open the solution in Visual Studio, test it, right click on it, and go Store/create app packages, and go through the process, and at the very end I get an error! The error says:

An error occurred while attempting to sign: C:\Users\jnjju\Desktop\Builds\Just Fly\bin\x86\Release\Just Fly_1.1.1.0_x86.appx

Failed to sign 'C:\Users\jnjju\Desktop\Builds\Just Fly\bin\x86\Release\Just Fly_1.1.1.0_x86.appx'. SignTool Error: SignedCode::Sign returned error: 0x800700C1

Im on the latest version of Windows 10 with developer mode enabled, working in the latest Windows MR build of Unity (MRTP5) and the latest version of Visual Studio (dont know the number but I literally installed it last night from Microsoft's website). Thank you for your time

2. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

Do yo have any other information you can provide, maybe the WACK report itself?

3. Jjules

Jjules

I'll provide that if you want, but would you mind telling me how to get such a thing?

4. Jjules

Jjules

well when running WACK and putting in the failed package I expectedly get an errer:
    error 0x800b0100 the app package must be digitally signed for signature validation

5. Shubham_16

Shubham_16

i think you need to add the signing certificated to trusted category for uploading to store. Check the expiry dates of certificates in your unity project.