Search Unity

Can't open project in Unity Hub (Unity 2019.4.4f1)

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Darrano, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Darrano

Darrano

Hello,
    I don't know if this is the correct place where to post this kind of problem, if not please tell me where I can post this thread.

When I open Unity Hub and try to launch a project it open the Unity logo (like it's starting correctly), but 5 seconds later about Unity Hub opens again and nothing happen, no error, nothing.

So I tryed to open a scene of the project with double click on it (without using Unity Hub) and in this way I can open and use the project correctly.

If I move the project to another computer (same windows 10) I can open it though Unity Hub. So I guess there is some kind of "conflict" in my hardware / software.

I tryed to uninstall Unity Hub and re-install, I also tryed to install different version of Unity, but same bug.

I can create new project trough Hub, but when I close it I can not open it again.

My Hardware specs:
    CPU: i9-10900
    GPU: RTX NVIDIA 2070 Super
    RAM: 32GB

Software that can MAYBE create some conflict:
    - Surfshark VPN (I tryed to disable it and run Unity Hub, but same bug occured)
    - Windows 10 (last update)

- Current Unity version that I want to run: 2019.4.4f1
    - Visual Studio is updated at the last version.

What can be the problem? How to fix it?
    If needUnity Hub lopgs please tell me the path to where to find it...

Thank you

2. Darrano

Darrano

I fixed enabling ALL the Network adapter (LAN ETH adapter was disabled).
    If someone has the same problem try to enable ALL the network adapters, also if not in use.
    Worked perfectly for me.