Search Unity

Can't login to xbox livr

Discussion in 'Windows' started by treasa-foolery, Dec 20, 2018.

1. treasa-foolery

treasa-foolery

I am having a problem that I cannot simply log in to xbox live.

When trying to run the GameSave sample from xbox-live-samples I end up in a loop when trying to login.

On game start I receive a result status of UserInteractionRequired.
    I proceed to sign in manually, choose my test account and see my gamertag and image with a button saying 'let's play'.

When I hit this button an error appears saying "We were unable to sign you into xbox live" with the error code 0x8015DC12

On looking up this error I then checked the xbox live status of my sandbox on the windows device portal. This reports 'Up and Running' with no errors to report.

I check my project. xboxservices.config exists in both the root folder and in the build binary folder and points to the same sandbox as above.

The user I am logging in with is a test account user for the application specified.

However I simply cannot get passed this 'let's play' screen. The only action I can take is to close it down which of course results in a UserCancel status.

And input or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance,
    T

2. IElectric

IElectric

Hello, I don't know if it is useful for you but, when I had the same problem, I had disconnected my xbox live account from Windows 10 and then reconnected to re-sync all and the problem was disappear, Best regards...

3. matt33315

matt33315

One issue I faced was that I had signed into the Xbox app with a retail account. I then switched to the dev sandbox without logging out of the Xbox app first. I couldn't then sign in with any dev accounts until I switched back to the RETAIL sandbox, signed my retail account out, then switched back to the dev sandbox