Search Unity

Can't login to Unity Hub, fails silently.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by 39thstreet, Jul 30, 2020.

1. 39thstreet

39thstreet

Just started today, my license stopped working and noticed I was logged out in Unity Hub.

When I try to sign in it appears to accept my username/password, the window closes, but when I look again it still shows the option to sign in and I am not logged in. No error messages.

I have tried clearing the App Data/Unity Hub and tried uninstalling and reinstalling unity hub.

Any advice?

2. Eagle1Xray

Eagle1Xray

I am having this same issue. thank goodness i thought i was crazy. I cannot log in to view assets or anything....

it told me server unresponsive ONCE in a small title bar at the bottom of the unity launcher.

3. kevindaluz

kevindaluz

I am also having the same issue!

4. Eagle1Xray

Eagle1Xray

Well i guess the servers are actually down....then

5. kevindaluz

kevindaluz

Got a workaround. Disable your Internet and go through the manual activation process. The Unity hub will create a .alf file for you. Reenable Internet. Go to https://license.unity3d.com/manual and upload the file, and that will give you a license file to download. Download it. Disconnect Internet again and relaunch Unity. Go manual activation, and give it the license file you just downloaded. Quit Unity. Turn Internet back on again, and launch Unity. Worked for me.

6. Rowell

Rowell

Trying to download purchased assets from the store within the editor does not work as well.
    Demands that you log into your account, go ahead and enter username/password, nothing at all; still logged out.

7. Eagle1Xray

Eagle1Xray

Clever Clever. Ill test this and report my results as well.

8. scrant

scrant

Same problem here. Can't access anything!

9. BobBobson108

BobBobson108

10. Sneeza

Sneeza

You can track the current status of Unity's services here, seems they're having a partial outage that is affecting logging into the editor: https://status.cloud.unity3d.com/

11. zeenxdownmokarami

zeenxdownmokarami

Well, same problem but my older computer works! ._.