Search Unity

Can't login to unity editor

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Blizzardpurple, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Blizzardpurple

Blizzardpurple

When I click on Sign in option under the profile tab of unity hub, I get the following link opened in my browser

https://api.unity.com/v1/oauth2/aut...56&redirect_uri=unityhub://login&locale=en_US

But it is a blank page and it does not even login me to my unity hub with my account.

I want to access my assets from the unity store for a project, but can't do because of this Webpage, please help me log in to my unity account as soon as possible.

ohs3051009 likes this.
  2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

You'll probably get faster service by opening a support ticket with Unity directly.

3. Banderillo

Banderillo

In Unity Hub, create a new account. If you have already one, modify anything and save. The Hub is reopen with your account.

4. mukesh_2000

mukesh_2000

When I click on the "Sign In" button in Unity Hub, it opens a browser window showing a popup when i click Open Unity Hub, Unity Hub opens but I am still not logged in. The login process does not seem to be completing successfully but I successfully log in to my assets store and unity dashboard.

Steps Taken:

1. Verified internet connection stability.
    2. Updated Unity Hub to the latest version.
    3. Checked and ensured that both Unity Hub and Unity Editor are allowed through the Windows Defender Firewall (both "Private" and "Public" settings).
    4. Temporarily disabled Windows Defender.
    5. Ran Unity Hub as an administrator.
    6. Checked system's date and time settings.
    7. Attempted to log in using an incognito/private browsing window.
    8. Restarted the computer.
    Despite these attempts, I am still unable to log in to Unity Editor through Unity Hub.
    System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 10
    • Unity Hub Version: [3.4.2]
    • Unity Editor Version: [2020.3.36f1]