Search Unity

Can't Log in! It is Weird.

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Gamungu, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Gamungu

Gamungu

Heyo!

I was trying to use UnityAds but I can not log into my dashboard. It shows me as I logged in, then I try to click on "dashboard" or "games" buttons but it wants me to log-in again. I press "log-in" to log-in, I come to main screen and it asks me to log-in again :D

1-) I tried 2 different accounts
    2-) I tried 2 different internet browsers and from my phone
    3-) I gave my id to my friend and he tried from his PC.

Results are same. My accounts have some problem and I cant login. I need to solve this problem and release my games as soon as possible. I'll appreciate any help. (I sent an e-mail to support but not getting any answer)

2. Rasmus Selsmark

Rasmus Selsmark

Hi @Gamungu.

Has this problem been solved? (we've had some reports of people having problems logging in, but think it should be working now)

/Rasmus

3. andymads

andymads

4. ELink

ELink

We had exactly the same problem. Our current solution was to use a different browser.

5. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

Hey folks,

Just following up here to see if this is still an issue. Keep in mind there are two different authentication options. If you signed up with a UDN account, you'll need to click on the UDN Login or Sign Up button. If you have a Unity Ads account but haven't linked your UDN account to it, you can use the standard Unity Ads login.

In the near future, we're going to be requiring all users to have a UDN account and will eventually switch over to a UDN only authentication system. Any new accounts have to sign up with a UDN account first.

If you already have a UDN account, but don't have a Unity Ads account, you'll need to select UDN Login or Sign Up to login with your UDN account. Then after signing in, fill out the fields to sign up for a Unity Ads account. If it the company name you enter isn't accepted, please alter it slightly so that it's unique within our system (this is due to a bug in the sign up process and will be fixed shortly).

If you do not already have a UDN account, after signing up for a UDN you may have to select UDN Login or Sign Up a second time in order to sign into a new session before creating a new Unity Ads account.

6. enhawk

enhawk

When I try to sign in it just shows a red bar, if I try to make an account it just says error.

Using chrome

[update]

Just tried from Safari and everything was fine. Looks like Chrome and Unity are still not friends.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015