Search Unity

Cant get my money from UnityADS in Russia

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by afftar, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afftar

afftar

You changed the sender of the money, but did not change the details in the letter. Now I can not pass the currency control.

The old money sender was:
    UNITY TECHNOLOGIES FINLAND OY KAISANIEMENKATU 2B HELSINKI 00100 FI

New:
    WORLDPAY AP LTD 25 WALBROOK GB / LONDON / EC4N 8AF

My bank considers this the 3rd person and does not skip the payment.

2. afftar

afftar

A letter that can be downloaded from the console and is needed for the bank looks like this and contains invalid data

Attached Files:

3. afftar

afftar

Also, the public offer contract is concluded with UNITY TECHNOLOGIES FINLAND, but the money comes from WORLDPAY AP LTD.
    In the eyes of the bank, it turns out that this is “black” money. What should I do?

4. mikaisomaa

mikaisomaa

Unity Technologies

5. teddyl168

teddyl168

Unity Technologies

I can help to double check your payout issue. Can you let me know your Dev ID or which payout (VB#) you are trying to resolve. Let me know and thanks in advance.

6. afftar

afftar

My ticket id is #607842

As we have already found out - a problem with an error in SWIFT info.
    The problem is still not resolved and the support has stopped responding to me.

I have suspended UnityADS in my applications and recommend to everyone from Russia who works in “white” to do the, same until Unity solves this problem - you will not get money :((

7. teddyl168

teddyl168

Unity Technologies

Hi Afftar,

I have followed up your ticket - https://unity3d.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/607842. The main issue was the description we sent to bank was truncated by intermediary bank and it caused "THROUGH WORLDPAY" in SWIFT receipt :70: was missed.

You may provide self-billing invoice which indicate Unity is sending payment through Worldpay or PayPal to your bank and see if it works. You can also request your bank to return your payment if they don't accept it. We will reprocess your payout once we receive your return payment from your bank.

We are also reducing our description to the bank in order to prevent this kind of issue happening again.

Thanks,
    Teddyl

8. afftar

afftar

Today my bank returned payment to worldpay

9. afftar

afftar

I still have this problem. As I understand it with the new payer, this month, the same thing happened.
    I still have not received my money and the support again stopped me responding.

10. angelvet

angelvet

Hello afftar, have you managed to receive any payments or this issue still not resolved?

11. afftar

afftar

The problem has not been resolved.

I have to withdraw to a private person (bypassing currency control) and pay personal income tax 13% from it. This is the only working solution I could find.

12. Dev100Dev

Dev100Dev

Is the problem solved now?

13. afftar

afftar

I dont know, after talking to useless support, I just stopped using unity ads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.