Search Unity

Can't find my games on web dashbord, can't disable test ads

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by hakankaraduman, Feb 14, 2016.

1. hakankaraduman

hakankaraduman

Hi,

I have a problem with using the unityads dashboard.

I use 5.3.2p2, so created the ads in unity editor and first enabled the test ads. Now I want to disable test ads, I uncheck the "Enable test ads" option from unity editor, but it's not affecting the ads, still shows test ads.

I wanted to check from dashboard on web, I can't see my projects on either https://unityads.unity3d.com/admin/#/games or https://dashboard.unityads.unity3d.com/.

I changed the organization but still can't see the games.

So I clicked "Go to dashboard" from within unity editor and it opens this link :

https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com...projects/03587fee-07e9-4fe8-83b1-32f1608d99c5

Here there are some buttons, when I click go to ads, it redirects to old dashboard and I still can't see the games or change any settings (in this case, disabling the test ads).

Please, I need quick help. Game is already on the stores (ios and android) for 2 days. Thanks

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Send me your game ids as a private message.

-Rasmus

hakankaraduman likes this.
  3. window_

window_

I also have same problem.
    added ads in unity editor. I can not find settings to turn it off anywhere in browser. Tried to turning off in unity editor but that doesn't work. also I can not find settings for rewarded zone.
    and can I show just banner ad not video ads? is it possible?
    Thank You

4. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Unity Ads only supports video ads, not banner ads.

You can find settings and disable particular "placements" of ads from the dashboard at https://dashboard.unityads.unity3d.com/. Can you find you game there?

-Rasmus

5. window_

window_

I can find my games but no settings.

6. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

You can find the Settings tab on the platform page of each project:
    1. Log into the Unity Ads Dashboard
    2. Select a project from your list of projects
    3. Select a platform (Android Google Play, Apple App Store)
    4. Select the Settings tab on the platform page
    Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 11.21.53 AM.png

7. window_

window_

now I have all the options.
    thank you

unity-nikkolai likes this.
  8. DwinTeimlon

DwinTeimlon

Hi there,

I have set my game to "force test mode off", which is working for Android but in iOS I still get served test ads.
    The game was built in Unity 5.3.4f1. I need urgent help, as the game is in submission right now. I have already made a ticket.

Ok now its working, it seems that it needs at least 10-15 minutes until it takes effect.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    unity-nikkolai likes this.
  9. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

If you set this value while the game is running, you need to restart your game. Meaning you need to completely close the app, and then relaunch it. This will pull a new ad plan, which should then have the appropriate type of campaigns depending on the setting you selected for the platform.

10. ipmichael

ipmichael

Hi, reviving this old thread because my game is still serving test ads. It's already on the app store. I'm using Unity services and have "Enable test mode" unchecked.