Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't enable performance reporting, toggle missing? (2017.1.0f3)

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by rzubek, Sep 5, 2017.

1. rzubek

rzubek

In the Services panel in the editor, all services have their toggle buttons except for Performance Reporting. This one is missing the toggle and there's no way to turn it on.

https://imgur.com/1C92RoX

The services are already set up correctly, since I have both cloud build and analytics enabled.

Am I missing something obvious about what's necessary to use perf reporting?

2. thomasn_unity

thomasn_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi rzubek,

That screenshot indicates that the Performance Reporting service is already enabled, however, you are correct that there should be a toggle there. I don't believe we've seen this issue before. Can you please submit a bug report with that screenshot attached so that we can track the issue properly?

3. rzubek

rzubek

Thank you for the prompt reply!

Perf reporting doesn't seem enabled in the Editor UI: https://imgur.com/Rxz1Q4Z and the web portal is showing no data. (I'm currently doing a test build to verify if any perf data will be getting sent to the server regardless.)

Bug report incoming!

4. berkhulagu

berkhulagu

I have exactly the same issue on 2017.1.1f1. @rzubek could you post the bug report as a comment? Best!

5. srenz_simplitec

srenz_simplitec

I have exactly the same issue on 5.6.1f1 - no toggle to switch Performance Reporting (all other Services like Analytics, Collaborate have one).

6. rzubek

rzubek

Filed case #948517 - it's not showing up on issue tracker yet, though.