Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Discussion Can't download specific version of lts 2022.3.7f1

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by princessmononoke, Oct 4, 2023.

1. princessmononoke

princessmononoke

i need the 2022.3.7f1 lts version for my project, but the download archive page is downloading a unity hub file instead of the editor version,and after installing Unity Hub, this version of unity editor is not there. All the other LTS releases are downloading the editor file correctly.

2. adamgolden

adamgolden

3. mgear

mgear

4. princessmononoke

princessmononoke

adamgolden likes this.
  5. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

Once you have the Hub installed, you can click that link on the archive page again and download that version through the Hub.

6. progCan

progCan

hello same problem here i use debian 12 linux tough, anyone has a download link or package for the same lts version for linux? i cant find 2022.3.7f1 in the archive, there is only 2022.3.7, and thats not the version im looking for.
    (i am quite new to linux, please provide details if you can)
    EDIT: nvm im so dumb, just loaded a project i created with that version a long time ago and unity hub installed the version in order to open it

Last edited: Nov 14, 2023