Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Disable Sandbox Password Prompt on iOS Build

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by spinteractive, Dec 20, 2018.

1. spinteractive

spinteractive

Hi!
    When my App starts it keeps prompting me for a Sandbox password. I have attached a pic. It seems to be missing the username associated.

I am not longer using IAP and want to disable it completely. But when I turn off the IAP service in Unity I get this build error:

ArgumentException: The Assembly UnityEngine.Purchasing is referenced by Stores ('Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Stores.dll.old.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
    UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:152)
    UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String[] paths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, BuildTarget target) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:192)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

What to do??

Attached Files:

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. spinteractive

spinteractive

Thanks for the response. I deleted the 2 folders and turned IAP off in the services. I am able to build the project in Unity. When I attempt to compile the xCode project I get the following error in xCode:

:-1: Build input file cannot be found: '/Users/spin/Desktop/SBI Unity App/iOS/Libraries/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/iOS/UnityPurchasing.m'

I have attached a pic. Any ideas??

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Did you export again and replace the XCode project? You might try building to a new folder to confirm. It seems you still have IAP references. Please test with a new/blank project to compare.

5. spinteractive

spinteractive

I deleted the entire Xcode project and rebuilt it new. I was able to compile this time with no errors.

When I run the app the iPhone is still prompting me for a sandbox password. I rebooted the iPhone.
    Anymore suggestions??

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

When are you prompted for a password? At any rate, you would likely want to contact Apple.