Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't create render pipelines in Unity 2019

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by MikaelAkopyan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. MikaelAkopyan

MikaelAkopyan

Already had LWRP, Installed HDRP, was only able to create LWRP's, uninstalled LWRP, no luck. Installed it again, now I can't create LWRP's either..? What is going on?

this is the error for HDRP I guess:
    Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition@5.13.0-preview\Editor\ShaderGraph\HDSubShaderUtilities.cs(922,45): error CS1061: 'SurfaceMaterialOptions' does not contain a definition for 'alphaDstBlend' and no accessible extension method 'alphaDstBlend' accepting a first argument of type 'SurfaceMaterialOptions' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

and this is the one for LWRP:
    Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.lightweight@5.13.0\Editor\ShaderGraph\LightWeightPBRSubShader.cs(335,23): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'isMaster' of 'GraphUtil.GenerateSurfaceDescriptionStruct(ShaderStringBuilder, List<MaterialSlot>, bool, string, HashSet<string>)'

and

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.lightweight@5.13.0\Editor\ShaderGraph\LightWeightPBRSubShader.cs(405,47): error CS1501: No overload for method 'GetPropertiesDeclaration' takes 2 arguments

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. Alan47

Alan47

I got the same problem. Any advice?

3. idavida

idavida

I tried hdrp and shader graph last year and honestly got a heart attack of how buggy it was. Havent really tried it since, for my health and because it was so not ready to work with.

I did a new try today and hdrp worked for me, although its still not worth using I encountered the same problem when trying to install the shader graph package.

#itrytosurviveunitysnewshenanigans

4. Ausstein

Ausstein

Had the same problem after updating lwrp to 5.13.0, I had to also update shader graph to 5.13.0 to solve it.
    Hope it helps

kirillozhoga and Games-Dimension like this.
  5. stuffkikker

stuffkikker

Thanks, had the same issue, but updating the shader graph is indeed the fix!

6. PPLorux

PPLorux

Hi!

Pretty much the same here, when I create the pipeline in my assets files, it only create an "empty space" without name or logo, but I can still click on it.

Using Unity 2019.2.0f1, LWRP 6.9.1 and ShaderGraph 6.9.1. Those last two can only be downgraded to 6.9.

Any clue?

unityunity