Search Unity

Can't comment or reply to my own unity answers post, submit button just throws a server error

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by Kk_radford, Mar 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kk_radford

Kk_radford

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to bring this up, if not and someone knows where I can bring it up, I would appreciate it, but my unity answers post cannot be replied to, from my end anyway, I can't add a comment to reply to the respondent, and I can't share my own answer.

The add comment button just hangs, and trying to submit my own answer results in a server error (see attached)

Tried on Mozilla and Chrome, same result, am I doing something wrong?

Are the Unity forums undergoing maintenance or experiencing trouble? Because I was getting server errors with a different question yesterday too.

Anyone else experiencing issues? Should I just forget about the question?

Attached Files:

2. Buhlaine

Buhlaine

Community Manager

Hey @Caolan!

Looking at this post it seems like I'm able to reply to it. Let me look into it for you but I haven't seen this before. Have you had this issue with any of your other posts on Answers?

3. Kk_radford

Kk_radford

Yes. 2/3 nights ago, I wrote out this same question but in a much longer form with more explanation and when I hit submit, it gave me the error message I attached in the screenshot. I wrote out the question again much shorter and quicker and was able to submit it, but now I can't replay to it.

Tried again just now, after updating my browser just in case it was something like that but the issue is still the same, I can't reply by either commenting or adding my own answer.

4. Buhlaine

Buhlaine

Community Manager

Closing this and moving it to DM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.