Search Unity

Can't Clear "In-Progress" icon/ status on Collab

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by rsulkosky, Jun 27, 2019.

1. rsulkosky

rsulkosky

Background: I downloaded a project from my home desktop to a laptop so I could work on the go. Once I finished traveling I pushed my changes from the laptop and opened the project on my desktop. Everything seems fine, but a handful of assets, including the scene, have an icon stating unpublished changes by me.

I've followed advice found here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/solved-how-to-delete-track-of-unpublished-changes.487137/, but my in-progress section on the developer dashboard merely explains that these icons can be cleared, but not how:

"Within the Editor, In-Progress displays when another user has unpublished changes to a scene or prefab. In some cases you may want to remove In-Progress for users who are no longer on the project or who have unpublished changes on duplicate copies of the project no longer in use.
    Clearing an In-Progress notification will not affect the project or any of its files. It will simply remove thethat your team members see next to the affected files."

Since my project is a simple prototype, I have also tried simply reverting the assets to earlier versions since I wouldn't have to do much to reconfigure. The asset reverts, but the icon still remains.

I have double checked my laptop version and there are no unpublished changes to push.

Is there a way to clear these icons in the editor without deleting the asset itself?

Archimagus likes this.
  2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Archimagus likes this.
  3. ISanchezV

ISanchezV

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm having the same problem...

Archimagus likes this.
  4. Archimagus

Archimagus

Any Solution Yet?