Search Unity

Can't buy assets

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by imaewyn, May 1, 2016.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello, Sirs and Ladies

I recommend that:
    Do not use PayPal! Because it is unsafe. My brother said me If we use Paypal than PayPal is happend to steal by hackers / liars.

I never use PayPal yet. ( Why do you like use PayPal? - It is S*** because sellers must pay for fees. )

I am using only Visa and Credit connection because it is safe if who hacks example it happens than you need to hold your bank card.

Thanks!

2. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi @Orczillabot

Glad to hear that you manage to resolve the issue, and thank you for sharing the solution so that other user can be informed. We will continue to work on improving the system to serve you better.

Have a nice day!

3. skinwalker

skinwalker

I am having the same issue, I cannot buy an asset but I have money in my paypal account (balance) and in my bank account.

4. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi @skinwalker

Apologies for the late reply. I believe you managed to resolve the issue, thank you for your support.

5. skinwalker

skinwalker

Yeah it worked from Chrome :confused:

6. superaldo666

superaldo666

why is this happen?? I need to buy an asset for my project asap, I try two credit card and my paypal and still the same error 107

Path: https://pay.unity.com/as/checkout?s...outToken=50e6866c-7b1b-4db1-a8d5-3b5d16822d9d
    Request ID: 62eb133d-7006-44cf-8fd5-383d91eb3ec1
    Error: Unfortunately, we are unable to process your transaction at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank.

7. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi @superaldo666
    Have you tried troubleshooting the problem using some of the solutions mentioned in this post?
    Disconnecting from VPN/proxy might help with this issue. Please also check whether your billing details on unity account match those of your credit card.
    Do get back to us if you still have trouble purchasing.
    Thank you.

8. superaldo666

superaldo666

Yes I try all, change my internet connection, also when I buy the asset, unity charge me I just check my bank account. I want my money back!

9. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

I have PM you on this matter.
    Thank you.

10. programad

programad

I am very pissed. I am trying to buy a Unity Plus subscripion seat and got several errors. Tried 13 times and none of them worked. The errors are several. The last attempt before the last one I was billed on my CC but recieved the error 107 from Unity. The very last one returned 107 and didn't billed me. C'mon, guys, it's 2017!!! I am a corporate developer for a decade and I know how this stuff works. You guys must have logs to detect and solve this issues.

My email is programad@gmail.com and I tried to buy a license from Brazil. The only payment method availablefor my location is BoaCompra (witch involves four companies on the transaction like Unity, BoaCompra, Go4Gold and PagSeguro).

Here is a screenshot with the error:

errocompraunity.jpg

11. boxhallowed

boxhallowed

You can't use prepaid cards to buy assets. I found this out the hard way.

12. oguzhan-uglu

oguzhan-uglu

im having this problem right know i have tried hundreds of times and i have contacted my bank and after 7 calls they said that your web site is broken.

13. catambroise

catambroise

Same issue here, but my payment is in pending so I don't have access to it and my bank said that my money will unlock in 40 days, unity service not responding.. It's a shame, either give me manually my asset or cancell my payment...

14. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi
    Sorry for the delayed reply, I believe you managed to buy the subscription now.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and will take in your feedback to improve our system.
    Thank you.

15. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi
    Sorry for the delayed reply, I believe you managed to buy the subscription now.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and will take in your feedback to improve our system.

Thank you.

Tips:To prevent any error while purchasing, always remember to disconnect any VPN/Proxy and unblock pay.unity from the pop up blocker.

16. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi
    I saw that you managed to purchase the asset.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Tips:To prevent any error while purchasing, always remember to disconnect any VPN/Proxy and unblock pay.unity from the pop up blocker.

17. zmaxz

zmaxz

I got this error ,
    133.194 Billing Charge Failed: 30: REFUSED:Format error

How to fix this ?

18. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi zmaxz
    Can you provide us more details such as the item you are trying to purchase so that we can check further into this. Based on the error code, it seems to be related to your card details, kindly check that the details are correct and try again.
    Thank you!

19. Kaito8

Kaito8

Hello , I got error when trying to purchase assets ,everything was fine, but after I bought several packages at once, the asset store seems to have blocked the payment, since my card is okay . I Had this error "The system failed to process this order, please try again later." , and I can not buy any of the packages now, how to fix it?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  20. giantkilleroverunity3d

giantkilleroverunity3d

As one step further... I am having issues with importing assets after they are bought. Getting assets and then getting to them seems like the asset handling side of Unity is having problems. I downloaded then imported LeanTween. Nothing appears in the Tool menu bar for this asset. In the import window, selecting all does not select all. Support@Unity.com acknowledged this. Maybe unrelated with purchasing an asset but I find it odd that 'ASSETS' are having a procure to implement problem at many places along the supply chain of purchase. Just my two cents. Hope this issue gets the attention it needs. Going back through this thread I see a lot of developers stopped dead in their tracks working problems that should not exist with Unity fully testing their next release. Maybe they should try creating a downsized hardware platform to catch these hiccups. The new computer term is NFT(Not Fully Tested), just like Jeeps that NTM(Never Touch Mud).

21. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi Kaito8
    Seems like you managed to make the purchases via PayPal.
    If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
    Thank you for your continued support.

22. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi giantkilleroverunity3d
    Sorry to hear you having these issues and Thank you for your feedback, we will forward your queries and feedback to our technical team.
    Feel free to contact us if you require further assistance.

23. giantkilleroverunity3d

giantkilleroverunity3d

Still having issues:
    upload_2017-11-21_20-9-20.png

24. GipErM

GipErM

Cant buy asset on 50% sale
    Unfortunately, we are unable to process your transaction at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank.
    help

25. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi GripErM

Can you try purchasing the items again, I saw that you used paypal to make this purchase and it seem over the weekend paypal payment is experiencing some error. This offer is valid till 29 Nov so you can try to make the purchase again.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the continued support.

26. Ladace

Ladace

@Nurain86 Hi I failed buying an asset multiple times and finally succeeded. And I believe I was charged 3 times for the same assets. The 3 transactions in my bank are all pending now. Please void the first two of them. Thanks!

27. Inspeinre

Inspeinre

Hello!

133.194 Billing Charge Failed: 34: REFUSED:FRAUD SUSPICION
    Unfortunately, we are unable to process your transaction at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank.

When contacting support, please include the following information(show):

Path: https://pay.unity.com/as/checkout?s...utToken=45659247-5866-4b05-ba57-5c0d7a358a2a&
    Request ID: d878fc89-3ad6-48b4-8768-44307a9686fb
    Error: Unfortunately, we are unable to process your transaction at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank.

Recently, I paid this card without any problems (but in the spring there were also problems, I removed the "-" sign in the address and it all worked)
    In the ePayment Support Service, it is answered that the problem is on the seller's side (the wrong card date), but the date is correct.

my login inspeinre@gmail.com

Please, Help me!

28. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi Ladace

The money should be back in your account since the transaction didn't go thru. I only saw 1 successful purchase for the asset Archimatix Pro.

Thank you for your continue support and have a nice day.

29. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi Inspeinre

Can you try doing any of these steps and attempt purchase again. I can see that you tried a few time again when your purchase failed.Please do not attempt multiple transaction if it failed since this will trigger our system fraud alert.

1. disconnect from any VPN/Proxy
    2. check that your billing and card information is correct
    or 3. add cookie "pay.unity.com" as exceptions in your browser cookie settings

If you still cannot make the purchase after trying these steps, I would suggest using paypal.

Thank you and have a nice day.

30. Inspeinre

Inspeinre

My payments do not pass from your side (the seller), they do not even reach the bank (ePayments answer). I can not buy anything - I'm a respectable buyer since 2013, I use this card for a year.

The card is saved for express payment - 3 payments pass, then a ban and a few days I can not pay anything. Now, even the payment for Unity Pro does not pass.

31. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi Inspeinre

I have PM you, kindly check your mailbox.
    Thank you.

32. NvisioSolutions

NvisioSolutions

33. QuattroCo

QuattroCo

I got the same error. And yet my credit card has been charged but i cannot download the asset.

Error: The system failed to process your card at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank.

34. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi @NvisioSolutions I saw that you managed to purchase the asset SQLite Database etc. today successfully. You may want to try and purchase the asset Dlib FaceLandmark Detector again.

Thank you.

35. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi QuattroCo
    I saw that you managed to purchase an asset successfully yesterday. For any unsuccessful transaction, the money on hold will be returned back to your account within 48 hours.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

36. NikolasPerez00

NikolasPerez00

Im having this problem too and I want to buy the game dev course while its still on sale. Please help!

37. Nurain86

Nurain86

Unity Technologies

Hi NikolasPerez00

I have sent you a PM.

Thank you

38. Lubeaz

Lubeaz

Having this problem as the others, now it's a
    133.194 Billing Charge Failed: 34: REFUSED:FRAUD SUSPICION message. I sent an email to the support team already, but I wanted to join the thread. I appreciate your help.

39. teddyl168

teddyl168

Unity Technologies

According to our log, it looks like your PI issue has been resolved because we saw you can purchase "Third Person Controller" 1/28 successfully. Please let us know if you still need us to help your further transaction. Thanks in advance.

40. teddyl168

teddyl168

Unity Technologies

Per our log, we received below error message from PayPay for your transaction made on 2/4 : "10417: Instruct the customer to retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from the customers PayPal wallet. The transaction did not complete with the customers selected payment method."

We also checked your account and found you used same PayPal account to complete transaction for "Offroad Pickup + Animated Hands".

Please let us know if you still need any help for your further purchase and thanks for your understanding.

41. coffiarts

coffiarts

Same problem for me.
    Though having bought an asset approx. 2 weeks ago with my PayPal account without any issues, I now get error codes 106 or 107 repeatedly, without any further information (except for the request to contact support).

Here's the first one of them:
    I've done lots of things to exclude possible causes, without effect:
    - tried several times over 48-72 hrs
    - tried both from inside Unity editor's asset store tab and from the browser
    - enabled cookies and popups, disbled blockers of any kind
    - triple-checked my PayPal account - other payments are working fine.
    - EDIT1: I am NOT connected via VPN
    - EDIT2: Added pay.unity.com to my cookie whitelist

What strikes my nose: In any of my various attempt except for one I am always getting the error even BEFORE logging into PayPal (so I don't believe that there's anything wrong with my account).

Even more:
    I've opened a support incident, but the ticket link doesn't work either!!

Absolutely lost here. It's been three days now, and I've neither a solution nor an update. I am trying to BUY something, but noone seems to care?
    By looking at this quite long thread, I get the impression that something's really going wrong with Unity's asset store (in comparison to the massive advertising and campaigning). It's leaving me quite confused...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  42. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

Hey there,

I am aware that there was an issue in the past week that our systems team are in the process of fixing as I speak as this is affecting a lot of people

I am confident that your purchase should go through in the next couple of hours when the fix is complete, but I'll come back to you in this thread and via the support ticket with an update when I get one.

43. FishyCS

FishyCS

Is it fixed already? I tried to buy Bolt at Monday but I got error 107. Some days later, I tried to re-purchase but no luck with "Error: The system failed to process your card at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank." error.

44. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

I've just been informed that this should now be completely fixed. Please try again with your purchase folks and do make a support ticket if the same issue occurs.

45. KRD-Games

KRD-Games

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  46. bernardinus

bernardinus

I can't open my cart, It always shows :
    "!!! Failed to render view !!! Internal Server Error"

Is it error on unity side or there is something wrong with my cart?

Update :
    Already open normally, don't know why

Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  47. snowcult

snowcult

I've tried multiple browsers and multiple pay sources... still get this stupid "The system failed to process this order, please try again later".

Whatever, obviously don't want my money. The store website is complete garbage.

DanilLetov likes this.
  48. teddyl168

teddyl168

Unity Technologies

Are you from Germany and trying to use MAESTRO card? We don't support that card. Please try VISA or MC card and thanks in advance.

49. teddyl168

teddyl168

Unity Technologies

Is it possible that you can provide request ID for us to do some investigation? Thanks in advance.

50. DanilLetov

DanilLetov

Attached Files: