Search Unity

Can't build to Android

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Philip Nelson, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Philip Nelson

Philip Nelson

I'm getting the following error:

I've installed 32-bit Java, the Android SDK, plus several platforms (including API level 14), and I purchased and installed the basic Unity Android extension. As far as I can tell, I've followed the instructions. I'm running on Win7 64-bit, and this box is offline (I've done offline installs of everything).

I did a lot of searching on the error messages, and I tried several things with no success (such as moving the adb executable to tools, and making sure there weren't spaces in the SDK path). I've also verified that my Android device can be seen by the adb tool, and the SDK manager runs fine as well.

What bugs me is that I'm also seeing this in the console:

It looks like Unity can indeed see the platforms I've installed; it just can't use them for some reason, and the "No platforms found" error is just a fall through for another problem.

Any ideas?

2. Dreamora

Dreamora

did you ensure to install the 32bit version and java 32bit?
    I think the 64bit one will not work, but have not tested it recently again as my buildpipeline is setup already

3. Philip Nelson

Philip Nelson

As far as I can tell, the SDK only comes in a 32-bit version (maybe I missed something?). I did verify that the Java was 32-bit (version 7, update 7).

The SDK, the platform-tools, and Unity are all the latest versions. I also made sure the SDK is not on the C drive.