Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by ssuresh1295, Oct 13, 2017.

1. ssuresh1295

ssuresh1295

Hi,

I want to play the video in AR camera. Totally I have 10 videos and one videoplayer. And I am downloading the video player from the server as an asset bundle with name videoplayer.unit3d and storing into sd card. when I am scanning the imageTarget I am reading the video asset bundle file using AssetBundle.LoadFromFile() function and the first time its working fine. If I scan the second imageTarget it showing following error
    "Can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded"

I have tried a bundle.Unload(true); and Caching.cleanchache() but its not working throwing same error. also tried bundle.Unload(false);

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

Are you reading the bundle each time you look at the target? If the target is already loaded from the asset bundle, subsequent scans of the target shouldn't be trying to load from the bundle and should be able to just play the video directly. The folks from Unity in one of the Unity specific (non-Vuforia) forums would likely have more insight into this however.

Thanks!