Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't add users to project in online services portal

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by pndeveloper, Aug 26, 2016.

1. pndeveloper

pndeveloper

(Sorry to post this in the Analytics forum, but there isn't a forum for online services in general...)

After selecting a project at https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/projects (and then selecting the Users tab), it appears to be impossible to add users, currently. The "Add" button is always disabled, even after selecting a user from the dropdown list. I am the owner of the project I'm trying to add users to and I've never had any trouble with this in the past, so it seems like a new issue. (Also, I've tried it in multiple browsers, so it doesn't appear to be browser-specific.)

Anyone else seeing this?

2. Brian-3D

Brian-3D

Unity Technologies

Thank you dppc for reporting this issue.

As a potential workaround, if you enter an email address directly and press `enter` you should see the "Add" button switch to enabled. Though as you mentioned, picking users/groups from the drop-down is not working correctly.

We're working on a fix and will reply back once it's deployed. Sorry for the hassle!

3. Brian-3D

Brian-3D

Unity Technologies

Hi dppc,

This issue should now be fixed.

Please make sure you hard-refresh your browser page to make sure you have the latest code.

Thanks again for letting us know about the problem, have a nice weekend!

erika_d and pndeveloper like this.
  4. pndeveloper

pndeveloper

Thanks, looks like it's back to working normally.

erika_d likes this.
  5. Brute_Force89

Brute_Force89

Hello, I am having this exact issue. I have tried selecting people from the dropdown, selecting a group I placed them in, using a different browser, and entering their names and/or emails manually. I managed to get it to work once, and add one person, but then I removed them to try adding everyone as a group, and now I can't get that person added back either. I have attached a screenshot with 'All Org Users' selected, and the box next to it is greyed out.

Attached Files:

6. Brian-3D

Brian-3D

Unity Technologies

Hi @Brute_Force89,

I'm also unable to add a group. We'll be looking at this right now!

7. Brian-3D

Brian-3D

Unity Technologies

Hi @Brute_Force89

This is now fixed, sorry the breakage. I appreciate you letting us know.

Please make sure you hard-refresh your browser to pick up the changes.

(Our original fix didn't make it into the recent branch we deployed so the bug was unfortunately brought back to life)

erika_d and ap-unity like this.
  8. Brute_Force89

Brute_Force89

Wow, you guys work fast. I wasn't expecting a response, let alone a fix, so soon. Just checked, everything worked fine, no issues. Thanks for the help!

Brian-3D and erika_d like this.
  9. BrotenStudios

BrotenStudios

Adding groups appears to be broken again on Unity Developer Portal. No users or groups show in the drop down. Only by adding a User via direct email works.

10. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@BrotenTechCorp

Sorry for the delay in responding.

We did have an issue with adding groups in the Developer site, but it has been resolved. I was able to test it now and it looks like it is working correctly. If you still experience this issue, please let me know.

11. YozanBi

YozanBi

Hello, I am facing the same issue. I tried all the above solutions without success. Could someone please lend me a hand?
    Hello, I am facing similar issue to add a user to a project. I tried the above solutions without success. Could someone please help me?

12. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please describe your issue and any errors you are seeing, perhaps share some screenshots. There have been a lot of dashboard changes lately, this thread is several years old.