Search Unity

Can't access Premium Learn from Humble Bundle

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MADiFold, Oct 6, 2019.

1. MADiFold

MADiFold

I have bought the Humble Bundle Unity Bundle 2019, which includes a full year of Unity Premium Learn. I entered the code in the Redeem Code page and connected it to my existing Unity Account (And the primary Organisation). However, I have ran through one course which wasn't Premium (was a breeze), yet now I click o a premium and it says: Do you want to try Premium?

It seems I don't have access to the premium stuff, while I should be able to....

Who can help me out?

2. MADiFold

MADiFold

Found the solution (this is a rubber duck event):
    Had to do one more step: Assign the seat of the Premium Learn to a specific member of the organisation (which isn't explained in the Humble Bundle steps...nor in Unity environment.

PhoeniVerse likes this.
  3. altepTest

altepTest

Redeeming unity 2019 humble-bundle content was very confusing. Not to mention that vouchers didn't work at all, and only after a few tries the error message said I need to update my billing address for some reason.

The premium tutorials had just a small text informing me I already have the subscription, I've missed that a few times till I get on this thread. I've already chose a seat and assigned so why didn't work was not clear.

What I don't get is what is with the two different tutorials websites? Both appear to be made by unity yet the account don't work on one of them.

Good value for 15$ so I don't complain about that but maybe the redeem process can be streamlined a bit in the future :) hopefully if new humble bundles will be created