Search Unity

Bug Cannot transfer project to another organization

Discussion in 'Unity Gaming Services General Discussion' started by MetaDOS, Mar 3, 2023.

1. MetaDOS

MetaDOS

Hi,
    I'm the owner of both organizations but when I tried to transfer a project it said:

The target organization does not have access to all required products. Please ensure these products are available to the target organization (Unity Gaming Services).

2. joonarahko

joonarahko

Unity Technologies

Hey @MetaDOS and thanks for reaching out. If your existing organization has a UGS subscription and you are transferring your project to a new organization without the UGS subscription, you will get this warning to avoid any potential issues. We are aware that this limitation can be prohibitive as the project in question might not necessarily leverage UGS. Can you elaborate a bit more on your specific scenario?

3. MetaDOS

MetaDOS

I created that project on my personal organization, now I'd like to move it to my correct work organization. This project is under development btw.

4. joonarahko

joonarahko

Unity Technologies

Gotcha. Does the work organization have an active UGS subscription in place?

5. MetaDOS

MetaDOS

Yes it is. I removed and was able to transfer. Quite annoying

6. joonarahko

joonarahko

Unity Technologies

I agree. I cannot confirm exactly when, but we are planning to get this resolved. Glad that you were able to transfer. Have a great rest of your week!

7. gaming300mind

gaming300mind

Hi, I have the Issue where I have to Transfer the project from one organization to another, The Game is live and uses the UGS (Authentication) but the organization which I have to transfer the project does not have any project. If I click on Transfer Project it gives me this error "The target organization does not have access to all required products. Please ensure these products are available to the target organization (Unity Gaming Services).", so is there any way to enable the UGS in that organization?

I can't disable the UGS in live game so is there any other solution?

Thanks

8. joonarahko

joonarahko

Unity Technologies

Hey @gaming300mind you would need to have an active subscription in the new organization that you are moving the project to. Let me know if you have further questions.

9. devanglimbad

devanglimbad

Hi @joonarahko I got the same issue. Can you please redirect me to where can I check for an active subscription in the target organization? and if there is none, how can I get one?

10. joonarahko

joonarahko

Unity Technologies