Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot submit asset store project

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by JasonBooth, Dec 13, 2016.

1. JasonBooth

JasonBooth

Hi,
    I keep adding my project through the asset store button. I fill out the description, add keywords, and label all the images and video. After I do this, I press save or submit, and it tells me I have to fill out all required fields, even though I've filled out every field available to me (except the google/apple/etc links, because it's not available on those).

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey Slipster,

Sorry about this! Have you tried to redo it? I would guess there might have been an issue with loading some of your content.

3. JasonBooth

JasonBooth

It seems to load the content fine- I've tried several times from scratch, and it always does the same thing..

As a side note, I have multiple Unity accounts (Work/personal)- it would be nice if I was able to link them somehow (throughout all of Unity's services, really).

4. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey - Maybe we should jump on skype so we can discuss what your other feedbacks are. What time zone are you in?

5. JasonBooth

JasonBooth

Oh, it just went through... Not sure what happened there, but it seems to be working now..