Search Unity

Bug cannot log into unity hub

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by freeve4h_unity, Mar 5, 2022.

1. freeve4h_unity

freeve4h_unity

2. scottdev333

scottdev333

Have the same issue, is there a way to go back to the 2.4.5 hub? that was working and now I can't get back to it. download archives don't have older hub version.

3. scottdev333

scottdev333

For those having this issue, I was able to find a download of 2.4.5 via archive.org

Just go there and use this url for the wayback machine - https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download - I chose Aug 26 of 2021. I hit the download hub button and it took a while to download, but it was the 2.4.5 hub luckily.

installed and it works fine. What I learned? Don't ever do a Unity update of any kind unless you are willing to lose at least one day of time, potentially more.

I did send email to customer service and will log a bug report now too. I wasn't able to report the bug because I couldn't even get into the hub.

4. scottdev333

scottdev333

If you got the new hub on weds (3/16), this should no longer be an issue (according to support). However, I don't trust that and since you had this problem on 3/16 and likely had the same problem, it probably still isn't fixed, and could be worse now.